PDA

View Full Version : Unban request barabylka

barabylka
04-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Name being used on the server at the time:barabylka|ESG|.

Time you were banned: dunno

Number of people on the server at the time: dunno

Admins online(afk or not):dunno

Which admin do you think banned you:dunno

Why you think you were banned: "for crouch boost"

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:36283054.

Thank you.

I got a ban for crouch on parc colore 5 stage,but i didn't crouch.
This is some misunderstanding. I can show you how I did this level, if necessary.
Unban me, because ban for nothing.

joseph
04-07-2013, 08:48 AM
http://womenofwisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Woman-Laughing2.jpg

Jay
04-07-2013, 04:45 PM
http://www.mindermusic.com/video/xerox.jpg

They call me queer
04-07-2013, 05:04 PM
bara is actually legit :<

unt0uch4bl3
04-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Deadeye was the admin that banned you.

Response from him will follow...

.:Deadeye:.
04-07-2013, 06:19 PM
I banned you because a lot of server regulars told me you crouch boosted stage 5 on parc and your time on the stage seemed to seemed to agree with that. It wasnt until after i banned you that they told me they have no proof. I probably should have waited until I banned you but i wasnt aware that 5 could be multiboosted so it seemed pretty clear that your stage 5 time was crouch boosted.Anyway this is my fault Im sorry for wrongly banning you without solid proof and I have no problem with you being unbanned as long as you didn't actually crouchboost and wont do so in the future. Also ive received more then a few complaints about you, and many regulars were happy that you "finally got banned" Just keep in mind that new/fixed maps dont just get added to the crouchboost maps list. If someone crouchboosts a record/wrcp on a new map just report the time, DO NOT do it yourself. just because the wrcp happens to be crouch boosted now, doesnt mean that it is allowed it takes time to remove those times

Sorry
-Deadeye

unt0uch4bl3
04-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Deadeye is the perm ban police now. All requests forward to Deadeye

Hesko23
04-07-2013, 06:46 PM
bara showed his s5 time a few weeks back and was getting pretty darn close to his wrcp without crouchboosting, i believe anon and qr were speccing him as well