PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse

overdrive
03-03-2013, 03:04 AM
Comradde muted Pizza which is understandable, but Pizza didnt really say anything to him directly that I am aware of. I talked with comradde and me and him decided to just ignore one another. Comradde has also stated that he is drunk which can be a bad mix with VIP in my opinion. Not asking for anything just bringing this to the attention of whoever reads this.

They call me queer
03-03-2013, 03:07 AM
You guys instigated and Nugget "overreacted." Everyone's fine.

dillinger
03-03-2013, 04:09 AM
I've witnessed you and Pizza harassing the shit out of Comrade the past few days. Dunno where the beef originated but you two have been tag-team trolling the shit out of him, so I'm not surprised he got pissed. Overdrive you've been totally obnoxious lately - last night you were chocolate wasted and spammed annoying drunk bullshit over the mic for hours.

I really don't see how Comrade's reactions of late qualify as VIP abuse since both you and Pizza have been going trollmode.

overdrive
03-03-2013, 05:08 AM
If be haassing, you mean making a simple remark about his voice. Then yes I guess we did, but the shit storm that emerged from it was quite unexpected as now I am no longer aloud to talk to Comrad. And for you dill. You say I was pissed drunk, maybe you should read chat and see that what I was doing was singing songs requested by people in chat. I had no one cleary telling me to can it. People were saying I was a bad singer but no one said to stop.

Hesko23
03-03-2013, 07:38 PM
admin disrespect is bannable, and as far as i'm concerned that goes for vip's too..
and you and pizza bothered him for a good 10 minutes about his "nasally" voice, so idk what you're bitching about..
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi0xMjNmMjE5OWNmM2Y0OGI3.png

overdrive
03-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Silenced for saying Nasal after being called aids by a VIP. Gagged for asking Comradde to go to bed so i dont get admin abused. when will it end and how do I make it stop!

Jay
03-09-2013, 11:51 AM
it will only end when you take a razor and SLIT YOUR FUCKIN THROAT

overdrive
03-09-2013, 01:06 PM
You weigh 15 stone stfu round headed twat

Jay
03-09-2013, 02:54 PM
15 stone of pure muscle. fite me m8 u wil get fuckin rekt

Hesko23
03-09-2013, 05:13 PM
lol'd

ComradeNugget
03-20-2013, 07:00 AM
I feel I should probably chime in here as I finally have forum post power... first of all thanks to the rest of you, now I know I its not just me. I can only be called "nasal nigger" so many times before I lose it and have to do something(drunk or not I know what power being a VIP is and certain KSF people can testify to that). On top of that, he regularly disrespected rookies, just because they were new, and constantly looked to tag team people who tried to talk back to him with his buddy pizza.