PDA

View Full Version : If you would like to be unbanned there is a fee of $15

LarzZz
01-23-2013, 10:03 AM
seems legit.

Sntr
01-23-2013, 10:18 AM
So evolv, you added very nice "moneymaker" plugin in server. Are you in financial problems when you have to get ppl banned so they will pay this fee? You really think everyone is just saying: "Well ok, i did nothing wrong but i will pay this fee to play again in server." For me this sounds like fucking bullshit. So many players already saying that they did not use any kind of bhop script etc. and your answer to that is: " it is due to a PERFECT ratio that cannot be achieved with human hands/reflexes." Well im not human or your fucking plugin is not working like it should be.

evolv
01-23-2013, 11:51 AM
The anti bhop plugin we are using is actually offered by alliedmods and was not designed by its programmer to be some kind of "moneymaker" to prevent bhopping.

So far every single person that was caught, was using a bhop script whether you "want" to believe it or not.

Not to mention the THOUSANDS of unique users who player here every day, using scrollwheel to bunnyhop... who have never experienced a single problem. The only people getting banned seem to also be those who have been long suspected of using bhop scripts.

Sntr
01-23-2013, 12:21 PM
But am i suspected? started 3-4 weeks ago and no, i have not used any script. This is just making so mad cause i know so fucking well that i am not cheating. And just that there is no proof that i'm using some script or hack and all you say is that its 100% correct. IT IS NOT TRUE, 1 OUT OF BILLION IS NOT 100% AND I DON'T CARE IF I'M THAT 1 AND NOT GETTING UNBANNED JUST ADMIT ITS NOT PERFECT ANTI CHEAT. Its wrong atleast in my case and probably in others too. Fuck you, ksf was good server

evolv
01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
and this is why we added the showkeys commands.

BAZAone
01-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Do you really think that all banned people is lying?Why are you so sure that the plugin cannot be wrong?I'm sure others will come here soon people with exactly the same bans. You will also ask them to pay 15$?

Sntr
01-23-2013, 01:06 PM
"and this is why we added the showkeys commands."

What do you mean with this showkeys? What is it telling to you?

Really your only proof is that plugin. I just dont get it. You have no demo about me, no1 have seen me doing some super bhopping. And last i didint even fucking use jump at all when i get banned....

KA2
01-23-2013, 01:20 PM
I agree with base to me it seems that your plug-in is mistaken. At me every 4th jump is unsuccessful. What here can be bhop?

evolv
01-23-2013, 01:21 PM
The showkeys command displays every key / command that is entered. (I.E. +jump and anything else)

So should I just unban everybody who was caught by our anti-bhop plugin?

Also would that be fair to the people who took responsibility for their actions, admitted to it, and payed the fee?

If you really think that the plugin is making mistakes, there would be thousands of people being banned. Why is there only a few out of 23,000+ players who have been detected? Which is less than a .1 percent detection rate.

unt0uch4bl3
01-23-2013, 01:33 PM
Ok, clearly none of you understand the point.

You guys (Larz, sntr, KA2, Baza) no longer have an option of paying. You will stay permanently banned, as well as your second accounts and your records on your main accounts will be cleared.

Have a good day.

Hesko23
01-23-2013, 07:18 PM

You guys (Larz, sntr, KA2, Baza) no longer have an option of paying. You will stay permanently banned, as well as your second accounts and your records on your main accounts will be cleared.

Have a good day.

http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/ice-t-fin-tutuola-law-order-svu.jpg

joseph
01-23-2013, 07:48 PM

Have a good day.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNwNyxcrNyR4LlNpcFLF-7Qz38icveiuI6fjfP51MSdiEFfbLBgA

Sntr
01-24-2013, 09:20 AM
"Also would that be fair to the people who took responsibility for their actions, admitted to it, and payed the fee? 1

If you really think that the plugin is making mistakes 2, there would be thousands of people being banned. Why is there only a few out of 23,000+ players who have been detected? Which is less than a .1 percent detection rate."

1: I would pay that fee if i would be cheated. 15$ is so little money for me, its not about it. I'm just not gonna pay it cause i didn't cheat. How do i know after playing 1 hour more in ur server i get banned again for doing nothing? You are asking me to do crazy things.

2: Yes i do believe, it don't have to do thousands of mistakes. It can do only few. You were talking about some human reflexes and shit, what about when you hit that boost its nothing about reflex and having jump on mwheeldown makes it far far away about reflexes. I just do that "jump" command like 10 times with my scroll everytime im using jump. So its nothing about reflex when you use that boost on same time.

Seriously if you are not even answering all of these my questions i have asked, i just think you are idiot. Only question you answered was about "monyemachine" and i do still think its reason why you added that plugin in server.

So fuck you evolv, fuck you untouchable. I leave this shitty community now ty

unt0uch4bl3
01-24-2013, 10:21 AM
So fuck you evolv, fuck you untouchable. I leave this shitty community now ty

Finally. I didn't read the rest.

Hesko23
01-24-2013, 12:38 PM
i think he's mad

BAZAone
01-24-2013, 01:14 PM
The showkeys command displays every key / command that is entered. (I.E. +jump and anything else)

So should I just unban everybody who was caught by our anti-bhop plugin?

Also would that be fair to the people who took responsibility for their actions, admitted to it, and payed the fee?

If you really think that the plugin is making mistakes, there would be thousands of people being banned. Why is there only a few out of 23,000+ players who have been detected? Which is less than a .1 percent detection rate.
Suddenly, the plugin is really a mistake. If you have a !showkeys, you should check me out by this plugin. Please do it and you will see that I have not used cheat or clicker.

ksfclan.com/demos/auto-20130121-1317-surf_delusional.dem

demo_gototick 22000

Mr.Cow
01-24-2013, 02:11 PM
i just think you are idiot.

Hesko23
01-24-2013, 02:35 PM
Suddenly, the plugin is really a mistake.....
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/bfd/168/d03/resized/snarlax-meme-generator-suddenly-a-wild-snorlax-appears-32777a.jpg?1339878580.jpg