PDA

View Full Version : unban request hh

Kefir
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Name being used on the server at the time: hh

Time you were banned: 22:00(Russian Time)

Number of people on the server at the time: 20-30 I don`t know.

Admins online(afk or not): SacRed,Untouch

Which admin do you think banned you: SacRed

Why you think you were banned: Disconnect: You Are Permanently Banned. Reason: Crouchboost.I was playing on the European server on 81st_network and I couldn`t finish stage1. I accidentally realized that there is a crouch boost; I did it a couple of times and I knew the rules of ksf. I know crouch boosting is not allowed, but it was the first time that I did it and suddenly I was banned. I don`t understand why some people can crouch boost other maps, and I was banned immediately after I tried it. After 10 minutes, I learned that ksf have maps that allow crouch boosts. I think it isn’t fair if they can crouch boost and I can’t. You must ban all people who crouch boosts wr`s and top`s, do the normal rules that have always been and remove the times that are crouch boosted. I`m so sorry and please try to understand everyone.
Thanks.

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:10811847

Jay
01-16-2013, 10:22 AM
the first time you did it you were banned, eh?

I accidentally realized that there is a crouch boost; I did it a couple of times and I knew the rules of ksf

enjoy your ban, cunt

Kefir
01-16-2013, 10:41 AM
the first time you did it you were banned, eh?
Yes.

Sacred
01-16-2013, 12:48 PM
I accidentally realized that there is a crouch boost

You tried it 20 or more times until you got it the first time... accidentally, yeah.
At first I kicked someone else who tried it, telling him not to do it. Then I told you to stop it. To not even try it, since you didn't get the boost yet. But you kept doing it, not once or twice, but lots of times. The ban is totally justified for that ignorant behaviour.
Untouch made it perm because he was there and he was speccing you as well. You totally deserve it.

Kefir
01-16-2013, 01:03 PM
You didn't think that I could not see your message?
You could not kick me? Why immediately permanent ban?

joseph
01-16-2013, 04:18 PM
I accidentally realized that there is a crouch boost

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsOoojKBbSn53l6BbaIzRZ5QbGDDn31 gDozxm67J0n8VVzQjIviw

They call me queer
01-16-2013, 09:11 PM
I know crouch boosting is not allowed

Now would be a great time to apply for ksf again.

Kefir
01-21-2013, 05:58 AM
and what men?

unt0uch4bl3
01-21-2013, 10:40 AM
If I kicked you, then you wouldn't realize I was serious about banning for crouch boost.

Kefir
01-22-2013, 05:45 AM
If I kicked you, then you wouldn't realize I was serious about banning for crouch boost.
No,I am not stupid.I would have understood ur kick.But permanent ban it was extreme measure