PDA

View Full Version : snails unban request

snail
01-15-2013, 01:31 PM
Name being used on the server at the time: snail

Time you were banned: 18:43 (English time)

Number of people on the server at the time: like 20

Admins online(afk or not): Kodiak i think but he was afk i'm pretty sure

Which admin do you think banned you: -

Why you think you were banned: Not sure, according to this (You Are Permanently Banned. Reason: SMAC: R3 - BunnyHop Detected.) I was bhop scripting, but I've been playing this server since summer without any problems and i don't think I'd be that stupid to start scripting when i put the time and dedication to get to expert. Regardless i wasn't scripting, i was telehopping on a map and i just got perm banned.

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:20853457

unt0uch4bl3
01-15-2013, 01:36 PM

Admins online(afk or not): hesko i think but he was afk i'm pretty sure

Why you think you were banned: Not sure, according to this (You Are Permanently Banned. Reason: SMAC: R3 - BunnyHop Detected.) I was bhop scripting, but I've been playing this server since summer without any problems and i don't think I'd be that stupid to start scripting when i put the time and dedication to get to expert. Regardless i wasn't scripting, i was telehopping on a map and i just got perm banned.

The plugin banned you for bhop scripting. Plus you admitted to bhop scripting.

If you wish to be unbanned you must pay a $15 fee, never cheat in any way again and you must report any wrcp/wrb/wr, if you have any, that were cheated with a bhop script.

snail
01-15-2013, 01:39 PM

Admins online(afk or not): hesko i think but he was afk i'm pretty sure

The plugin banned you for bhop scripting. Plus you admitted to bhop scripting.

If you wish to be unbanned you must pay a $15 fee, never cheat in any way again and you must report any wrcp/wrb/wr, if you have any, that were cheated with a bhop script.
Read it properly i said according to this i was scripting, i never admitted to it. I didn't cheat and none of my wrcp,wrb/wr/top10s are scripted. It makes no sense for me to start bhop scripting after 15 days of playing just logically. I'm not stupid enough to do that.

unt0uch4bl3
01-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Every person that has been banned by the plugin was bhop scripting, so I don't want to hear your bull shit.

If you don't want to pay, good bye and don't return. And read the rules. ksfclan.com/rules

evolv
01-15-2013, 01:53 PM
First, it is impossible for our plugin to falsely detect bhop injections/scripts.
It is your word against a programmed plugin... and im sorry but our bhop detection does not lie.

snail
01-15-2013, 01:59 PM
First, it is impossible for our plugin to falsely detect bhop injections/scripts.
It is your word against a programmed plugin... and im sorry but our bhop detection does not lie.
Is there any way to see exactly why i was banned, was it bhop scripts at that time and point on the server or was it because i was blacklisted on source mod anti cheat (if thats even possible), i'd just like to know.

evolv
01-15-2013, 02:05 PM
We do not have the smac global banlist enabled. If you were on an SMAC global banlist you would have not been able to join the server AND the reason listed by the plugin WOULD NOT be "SMAC: R3 - BunnyHop Detected"

Silverthing
01-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Hm, for a bhop scripter, he's pretty rubbish at it. If you actually look at the demo he messes up a lot.

http://www.ksfclan.com/demos/auto-20130 ... etwork.dem (http://www.ksfclan.com/demos/auto-20130115-2043-surf_81st_network.dem)

On dis I start recording at 213000 to 237000 (When he gets banned) He gets banned before he even teleports, but yeah, look at this, (2:34 probably clearest)

[youtube:18valcsy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPQQ8HU8eA[/youtube:18valcsy]

Oh and sure this doesn't really prove much, but come on, wouldn't it have detected him for the first hour of the map

joseph
01-16-2013, 04:12 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0-5urEwmbej5ConvQB0hOgG1sYp-2oZQbr6tEUZdEjsoepOzllg

snail
01-18-2013, 03:51 PM
nobody going to reply to the video?

They call me queer
01-18-2013, 10:21 PM
vid response: get wrecked s0nny the plugin is too powerful

Silverthing
01-19-2013, 07:06 AM
they should at least relook this or look at the demo and not just sit there and say nothing about it

evolv
01-20-2013, 12:11 PM
they should at least relook this or look at the demo and not just sit there and say nothing about it

I don't understand how this video in any way negates that fact that he was using a bhop script or other program... you can clearly spam +jump while entering teleport and this seems to be the case. You can also see him attempting to hit the top of the hole on the second part in order to get a bhop to the next section.

If anything this video is just offering more proof that he was cheating.

evolv
01-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Also the fact that you think its smac detecting this is only due to the fact that we hooked our bhop detection plugin to smac in order to save logs of people who were banned... its not actually smac doing the detection, only the ban.

snail
01-20-2013, 02:03 PM

I don't understand how this video in any way negates that fact that he was using a bhop script or other program... you can clearly spam +jump while entering teleport and this seems to be the case. You can also see him attempting to hit the top of the hole on the second part in order to get a bhop to the next section.

If anything this video is just offering more proof that he was cheating.
You've obviously never surfed that map or if you have you didn't surf it well. Regarding the fact that this is somehow proof is stupid considering the fact of the matter is i miss multiple bhops, SURELY the script would make me hit every one. Furthermore the fact that i was surfing for 1 hour before your plugin banned me is ridiculous, i wish you would just say you banned me to make profit.

There also seems to be an influx of people getting banned for the same reason as me. It seems to me that there is a problem with that anti-cheat and not the actual users.

evolv
01-21-2013, 03:44 PM
If you are unable to understand the fact that we did not target you to be banned by an anticheat plugin and are going to make false accusations, then I will be closing this thread.

The only "influx" you are seeing is due to the fact that we have just recently added more advanced bhop detection, which virtually cannot have false positives.

snail
01-21-2013, 03:50 PM
If you are unable to understand the fact that we did not target you to be banned by an anticheat plugin and are going to make false accusations, then I will be closing this thread.

The only "influx" you are seeing is due to the fact that we have just recently added more advanced bhop detection, with less false positives.
That still doesn't answer why i was able to surf on the server for around an hour and not get banned as well as the fact i missed bhops, it's evident in the video. I agree what i said was stupid about the fact that you did it for profit. I just feel like your advances may not be advances at all and instead errors are occuring and people that aren't scripters are getting banned. The video supports this.

evolv
01-21-2013, 04:01 PM
There are still scripters we know of who have an impossible touch to jump ratio or amount of +jumps who have still not been banned.

This in no way means the plugin does not work or is banning you due to an error. In fact it detects less bhoppers than we would like it to and when it does ban a player, it is due to a PERFECT ratio that cannot be achieved with human hands/reflexes.

snail
01-21-2013, 04:10 PM
There are still scripters we know of who have an impossible touch to jump ratio or amount of +jumps who have still not been banned.

This in no way means the plugin does not work or is banning you due to an error. In fact it detects less bhoppers than we would like it to and when it does ban a player, it is due to a PERFECT ratio that cannot be achieved with human hands/reflexes.
I was just thinking. What if you bhop through a teleporter whilst lagging and hitting a perfect bhop. Would this cause multiple perfect bhops which then in turn would make the anti-cheat think that the user was scripting. I'm pretty sure during that session i experienced some sort of lag and i have done in the past. I'm not sure if this is correct but it may be.

Sacred
01-22-2013, 07:28 AM
There are also plugins which ban after a delay, even after some mapchanges. I don't know and I don't want to know if we use something like this, but if you got banned it doesn't necessarily mean that you cheated at this time or that you got detected right when you got banned, it could have been hours before. But again, I don't even know if we use something like this.

snail
08-16-2013, 04:04 PM
i'd like to pay for an unban

They call me queer
08-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Took you long enough.

Silverthing
08-19-2013, 08:36 AM
He needed to talk to the people yo'