PDA

View Full Version : admin abuse

Peny
01-01-2013, 11:20 AM
sacred always kick me from games when im getting top10 times
and always im getting banned by people that is friend of him doing voteban, what can i do to avoid this abuse?
e: (banned for 2nd time)

Sacred
01-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Okay, first off: I didn't ever kick you in a run. Yes, I kicked you as a spec once and I kicked you today on olympics, at stage 1. Yes, it was admin abuse from my side, and yes, I won't do it again if there's not a good reason to do. However, I didn't start the voteban. The people are not friends of mine, they all chose to do it freely. Even "Reekaboo" votebanned you, who really does not like me at all.
I don't know if they voteban you just because nobody likes you or it's because of your timescaling in the past. Both are good reasons for me.

evolv
01-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Unt0uch readded you to the banlist because you circumvented the ban by playing on a new account which is not allowed.

Peny
01-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Okay, first off: I didn't ever kick you in a run. Yes, I kicked you as a spec once and I kicked you today on olympics, at stage 1. Yes, it was admin abuse from my side, and yes, I won't do it again if there's not a good reason to do. However, I didn't start the voteban. The people are not friends of mine, they all chose to do it freely. Even "Reekaboo" votebanned who, who really does not like me at all.
I don't know if they voteban you just because nobody likes you or it's because of your timescaling in the past. Both are good reasons for me.

well, i dont want to get kick by nothing
you didnt start it today it was bigfudd, that continues voteban me coz you did it first time
and ofc people thinks it is a joke for someone or maybe yes, they hate me for that thing you tell, but isnt true, because i didnt timescaled anything, maybe lagged, and it is already deleted, I explained it to evolv already at steam

its not the first time i get banned and it is becoming annoying, also i was banned at the map i was waiting for like 1 hour
sorry for bad eng

regards

PD: you have to forgot all things and just play, be fair. If in a future i "timescale" something, you can come here and report me.
But it wont happen, coz if a time is wrong, is just lagged, and i will come here to report the time myself