PDA

View Full Version : Jay admin abuse

GREZZ
12-23-2012, 07:57 AM
We played on surf_beginner and the map was about to end. Jay then started an extend vote and it was about 50% yes/no. Jay says vote 1, I(CARL) says vote 2. He then says "stfu" and "vote 1 or get banned". I get frustrated and say "stfu jay" and he kicks me. I loose my "no" vote and the map is extended as a result of he kicking me. The vote was so close that my vote would have made a difference and the map would not have been extended. Make notice in the picture that the extend-vote won by 60%.

Heres picture for proof: http://i.imgur.com/nupSL.jpg

kkeennnny
12-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Agreed, and confirming the above.

But it did not stop there..
After Carl was gone, kick by jay. Deshaun took up word against jay, who surely stepped over the line this time. At the next vote, no won. But jay would not so easily give in to the majority. A new vote started right after, this time Deshaun kept saying "2", ignoring jays "1 or ban" propaganda. The vote was a close call, but jay would not see a second defeat so easily. In a act of desperation, jay kicks his new nemesis Deshaun, claiming yet another extend because of admin abuse.

When an admin cant let the majority decide on the public server, he should not be one.

Kenny

Jay
12-23-2012, 09:06 AM
actually i didnt kick deshaun, i think you'll find that was sacred. anybody who actually believes "1 or ban" needs to think about re-entering education.