PDA

View Full Version : Maffe is on fire

Escencia
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Maffe just launched a "set nextmap" vote without saying anything, making impossible an extend vote when its 1 min from end.
These kind of abuses could easily be avoided by telling some intellectually limited persons to stop doing shit.
Have a nice day,

Escencia

Maffe
11-11-2012, 09:07 AM
If you're going to lie, at least do it properly.

You cancelled my vote. Which I'm fine with, since it was losing anyway. After that, the map had well over 1 minute left. You waited the 30 seconds, and then YOU initiated a vote to set the nextmap to 004_final or some shit. After that you went total apeshit crazy on me.

Escencia
11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
If you're going to lie, at least do it properly.

You cancelled my vote. Which I'm fine with, since it was losing anyway. After that, the map had well over 1 minute left. You waited the 30 seconds, and then YOU initiated a vote to set the nextmap to 004_final or some shit. After that you went total apeshit crazy on me.

we dont care about this 004 vote. It was just too late for an extend vote anyway because of YOU. Go assume yourself 12 old kid.

EDIT: Maffe keeps doing shit on ksf im pretty sure he is responsible of this intensive /rank escencia spam on server wich annoys a lot of people
screen : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=107832205

You're not funny maffe please fuck off.

Maffe
11-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Let me try to explain this to you so that you can understand.

You did a 004 vote, when you could've done an extension vote. When you initiated that vote, the map had about 1 minute left, which is more than enough time for a vote to go off even if all players don't vote. (This means that the vote will finish, understand now?) After that, you resorted to flaming because that's the only thing your brain can think of doing.

Regarding the picture you attached, what the fuck?
You're paranoid. You could've been doing that.

Sacred
11-12-2012, 06:10 AM
You both should calm down. The whole "discussion" is nonsense. Please stop keeping it any further...