PDA

View Full Version : DaN's Application

DaN
10-23-2012, 02:25 PM
First Name: Dan

CSS Username: DaN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44007194

Steam Account Name: pkdan

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): Around 6 years.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): I've been surfing for like 3 years, including some breaks.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Almost a year I guess.

List of Skill Maps Completed: 222/268

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I've been surfing on this server for quite long. The KSF videos inspired me and brought me on the server. I came like a complete stranger on the server, but over the time I met some very nice people who helped me to improve. I've learned from many players and I also helped people when I could and this kept me on the server for so long. Recently I started my own surf channel. What I really think it's sad is that, there aren't many skillsurfers in my country, so basically I've been playing alone for a very long time. There were some friends who joined sometimes, but everything was too hard for them. After all this time I know I can represent my country and also my skill can help to represent the clan. I really think that I am ready to take it to the next level and join KSF.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I haven't made any donations yet. I guess I've helped people on the server and I will represent the clan using the tag.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: No, I don't.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I'm checking the forums daily, without really posting much.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? No, I don't, but I guess this can be changed.

Are you currently in another clan? No, I'm not.

Explizit
10-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Met this guy a really long time ago. Over time he's gotten really good and by now I'd say he's definitely ready.

+1

Jay
10-28-2012, 05:21 AM
time he's gotten really good and by now I'd say he's definitely ready.
prepare your anus.

yes from me

Zeedz
10-28-2012, 06:11 PM
+1

Anonymous?
11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
+1 for sure this guy is active on the server and he is friendly and helps people who need it :D

evolv
11-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Just one more +yes... will he get it!?

.:Deadeye:.
11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
sure

evolv
11-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Congratulations, that's five acceptances so welcome to the clan! You can tag up.

prad bitt
11-05-2012, 07:23 PM
gz