PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P.'s

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Now, I haven't played here long at all, but it is my understanding, you shouldn't abuse V.I.P.

Example: If you don't like my voice. Playerlist > Mute.

Don't gag me and mute me upon opening my mouth. That is abusing. You could at least call a vote. It's incredibly disrespectful.

List of people I've seen abuse their V.I.P's

fak Girl

prad pitt

[xxSk1lle3dxx] [Anomalous]

Hesko22 |ksf - Says he can mute me anytime he wants to.

I'm sure the list will get bigger. It's not a hard concept.

Acid Fries just kicked me for "racism" when nothing I said was racist. And he has been racist himself. I'ma compile a video to prove this.

EDIT: Added one name

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 02:19 PM
I don't play with sound, its when I see people typing complaints, and I always called a vote faggot, and everytime I made a vote it was Yes vote gainesworthy. So fuck off and stop irritating the whole server.

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 03:24 PM
I don't play with sound, its when I see people typing complaints, and I always called a vote faggot, and everytime I made a vote it was Yes vote gainesworthy. So fuck off and stop irritating the whole server.

ACtually Skittles will even recall where the vote was "no" and you still muted me. People are going to complain. I instruct them how to mute me. Your insults are uncanny and prove that you are upset.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
You throw around the insults lol you are just really hard to understand and there has never been a vote the ended up with no option winning when it came to you, i dont give a fuck if skittles says anything different, cause I am sure tons of other people can recall when you rejoined to get past a mute to just rage more.

THERAPIST
10-10-2012, 03:58 PM
I've been on the server only once when this guy was on and he's probably the most obnoxious and annoying person I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. All he does is annoy the hell out of everyone then throw out threats to get evolv on their case if they do anything.

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 03:59 PM
You throw around the insults lol you are just really hard to understand and there has never been a vote the ended up with no option winning when it came to you, i dont give a fuck if skittles says anything different, cause I am sure tons of other people can recall when you rejoined to get past a mute to just rage more.
Please go talk to skittles. You've just lied. And I've avoided mute once.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 04:03 PM
skittles can suck my dick, he has unmuted you countless times when you have been muted by others which is against the rules anyways

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 04:10 PM
skittles can suck my dick, he has unmuted you countless times when you have been muted by others which is against the rules anyways
You're right. if the mutes were justified. Which they weren't. It's okay... I have been banned for "racism" which is hiliarious. I'm compiling a fraps video that has others being racist as well. Oh well. You win prad.

Mr.Cow
10-10-2012, 04:15 PM
No one cares..

Acid-Fries
10-10-2012, 04:57 PM
gainesworthy do you not grasp the fact that when you talk non stop for 30 minutes people are annoyed and that counts as mic spam which gives us a reason to mute you, and we keep muting you because you never stop ever, no one wants to go to player list when they're trying to get a pr, they'd rather have them muted without having to put in any effort, stop being an ignorant faggot kid.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 05:53 PM
gainesworthy do you not grasp the fact that when you talk non stop for 30 minutes people are annoyed and that counts as mic spam which gives us a reason to mute you, and we keep muting you because you never stop ever, no one wants to go to player list when they're trying to get a pr, they'd rather have them muted without having to put in any effort, stop being an ignorant faggot kid.

vouch, like no one likes the kid

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 06:43 PM
[quote="Acid-Fries":1no7d838]gainesworthy do you not grasp the fact that when you talk non stop for 30 minutes people are annoyed and that counts as mic spam which gives us a reason to mute you, and we keep muting you because you never stop ever, no one wants to go to player list when they're trying to get a pr, they'd rather have them muted without having to put in any effort, stop being an ignorant faggot kid.

vouch, like no one likes the kid[/quote:1no7d838]

Vouch. Acid Fries. You do realize though, you should be more accurate. I proved today that I was only responding to you. DOn't like my voice? Playerlist mute me. Insulting my disorder? I'll be in contact with you about that.

THERAPIST
10-10-2012, 07:39 PM
stfu retard

Acid-Fries
10-11-2012, 10:40 AM
[quote="Acid-Fries":3jvebk7y]gainesworthy do you not grasp the fact that when you talk non stop for 30 minutes people are annoyed and that counts as mic spam which gives us a reason to mute you, and we keep muting you because you never stop ever, no one wants to go to player list when they're trying to get a pr, they'd rather have them muted without having to put in any effort, stop being an ignorant faggot kid.

vouch, like no one likes the kid

Vouch. Acid Fries. You do realize though, you should be more accurate. I proved today that I was only responding to you. DOn't like my voice? Playerlist mute me. Insulting my disorder? I'll be in contact with you about that.[/quote:3jvebk7y]

did you even read what i said? i've been in the server other times and you never let go of your mic button, we mute you because your acting job is getting old and no one thinks its funny anymore, you are mic spamming so we mute you, your disorder? you talk about how you can supposedly "talk normal" because you don't want anyone to know you're autistic, yet you've been talking with that speech impediment since you've joined the server, why wouldn't you mask it on the internet we can ridicule you just as much. stop playing this skit you attention starved faggot.

prad bitt
10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
I agree, the mother fucker apparently "raps" without any hint of a speech disorder and then goes full retard afterwards. I think its all a ruse put on by this faggot.

Mr.Cow
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
The world is unfair. End of story.

They call me queer
10-11-2012, 09:59 PM
I agree, the mother fucker apparently "raps" without any hint of a speech disorder and then goes full retard afterwards. I think its all a ruse put on by this faggot.
When you sing, rap, recite poetry, give speeches, anything of the sort, you use a different part of your brain to speak.

prad bitt
10-12-2012, 01:37 AM
[quote="prad bitt":3s7orrme]I agree, the mother fucker apparently "raps" without any hint of a speech disorder and then goes full retard afterwards. I think its all a ruse put on by this faggot.
When you sing, rap, recite poetry, give speeches, anything of the sort, you use a different part of your brain to speak.[/quote:3s7orrme]

If true, then I was unaware, but still. That kid is fucking annoying and I don't think anyone will disagree.

x Tidus
10-12-2012, 05:20 AM
yeah when he raped he did talk normall.

Acid-Fries
10-13-2012, 08:42 AM
[quote="prad bitt":kttdmy4j]I agree, the mother fucker apparently "raps" without any hint of a speech disorder and then goes full retard afterwards. I think its all a ruse put on by this faggot.
When you sing, rap, recite poetry, give speeches, anything of the sort, you use a different part of your brain to speak.[/quote:kttdmy4j]

lol wtf are you talking about, have you ever heard of the rapper 50 tyson? he's actually autistic, and yet when he raps his speech impediment is still there, strange huh?