PDA

View Full Version : GainesWorthy

prad bitt
10-03-2012, 10:37 PM
He is just an annoyance to the server. He is loud and obnoxious over the mic and that is all fine whatever dunno what his disease does to him to be honest but if I make a server wide vote and 70+% people want him muted I think he should be muted just like anyone else. He always says oh you shouldn't have done that. Evolv is going to take away blah blah blah and that I am going to be in shit, and if evolv comes in and says never mute him ever again even if 100% of the server wants it then alright I won't but as of now he is extremely annoying and I think you should say something to him. Whether it be calm down on the mic or refrain from the use of it, he just rages at everyone.

GainesWorthy
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM
God invented a player mute button for a reason...

/thread

prad bitt
10-04-2012, 03:19 PM
God invented a player mute button for a reason...

/thread

When mostly everyone of the server wants you muted I believe I am able to mute you to save everyone the trouble.

Zeedz
10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Haha, just play by the rules. You got the player list for a reason.

prad bitt
10-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Haha, just play by the rules. You got the player list for a reason.

Its not that, I don't even usually play with sound on, its just the fact that everyone complains about him.

Trance^
10-08-2012, 03:56 AM
ye, idd that guy is fucking irritating, just ban him.

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Y u guys so mad?

You don't have to listen. You don't have to tolerate me. You can enjoy silence by doing the simple playerlist mute. I have friends on these servers. But people like you are what make this server have problems. Just relax broos. Go with the flows.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Don't play with sound, you have like 2 friends here and the rest of the 30+ people hate your annoying ass voice. The whole server shouldn't have to listen to your dumb ass talk to 1 or 2 people.

Go into teamspeak or vent /gainesworthy.

takura
10-10-2012, 02:54 PM
So he decides to make a thread about me muting him, uhm first he was being really arrogant and disrespectful. So I thought it would be right to mute, but suddenly he starts typing shit and I gag him which I feel that I had all right to do, because the whole server except one guy wanted him muted. Then after mapchange when I had to go he had the ability to talk again, and then he said 'check the forum bitch' So if I did not have right to mute a guy they want muted then idk. If not then what's a good VIP

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 04:04 PM
So he decides to make a thread about me muting him, uhm first he was being really arrogant and disrespectful. So I thought it would be right to mute, but suddenly he starts typing shit and I gag him which I feel that I had all right to do, because the whole server except one guy wanted him muted. Then after mapchange when I had to go he had the ability to talk again, and then he said 'check the forum bitch' So if I did not have right to mute a guy they want muted then idk. If not then what's a good VIP

esc> player list> Mute.

Thank you for purchasing CS:S.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 04:06 PM

esc> player list> Mute.

!silence gaines

so much easier

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 04:28 PM

esc> player list> Mute.

!silence gaines

so much easier

So what you're saying is taking a shortcut to stop smething that personally annoys you means that it is right? Regardless if it's abusing your admin privledges.

When an admin tells me I'm actually doing something wrong, I listen. If you don't like my voice. THat's not my problem mate.

prad bitt
10-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Not personally, again, i rarely play with sound on. When the server complains, they all shouldn't have to player mute you, would rather lose you as a regular then anyone else LOL,

GainesWorthy
10-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Not personally, again, i rarely play with sound on. When the server complains, they all shouldn't have to player mute you, would rather lose you as a regular then anyone else LOL,

4-5 people isn't the server.

x Tidus
10-11-2012, 05:21 AM
Acid fries went to too far on him i think cause if he acctually has a diease its not his fault, but if hes loud and anxouis then he gets muted.

takura
10-11-2012, 07:29 AM
I really have nothing against him, it's just he doesn't have to start a freaking flame war every time hes on.