PDA

View Full Version : Slaraka, Hero of Prussia!

MrRogersInDaHood
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Hello everyone KSF clan! I am slaraka. Do not let MrRogersInDaHood my forum name when I was joining great clan KSF I am real deal!

I am sorry for my Prussian speaking English, you are language is terribad.

You probably have not yet heard in Amerishitistan but New Prussia is best Prussia! Estonia is falling behind great iron curtain of hope now you just are blind by Moscow's propaganda! Prussia will be restored to satisfaction of mine when the majority of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the parts once part of great land of Russia, Belarus, Germany and the shit that has become the Baltic are restored to greatness from peaking time! We also need 4 or more 4 or more megaton nukes to make sure Russia nuts do not rain on parade!

Like great Phoenix Prussia will rise from the ashes in our 4th iteration. 4th iteration is best iteration! But we need KSF clan help! Board your great Mitsubishi zer0s from time of glorious glory to aid in new joyous time for joy! While you prepare I send you great news of progress in front! You are 6 hour behind now and I tell you can great time soon!

Make sure you are not read this on "Ultra" weak rotory,
Slaraka the Prussian Liberation Army Hero over and out!

Mausi
10-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Hello Slaraka the Army Hero!

I look forward to speaking to you on the servers about how Prussia will rule the world in the future!

MrShyGuy
10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
next thing you know hitler pops out
GOTCHA BIATCH