I don't know

Number of people on the server at the time:
I don't know

Admins online(afk or not):
I still don't know

Which admin do you think banned you:
I still do not know

Why you think you were banned:
Well, I'm not entirely sure when or why I was banned in the first place. I know in my experience of dealing with unban request that this is the most common thing to hear from someone who has been banned in an attempt to appear innocent, but I honestly do not even remember being banned from this server. It's been a long while since I've even played CS:S, but tonight I decided to revisit some old minigames/jailbreak/surf servers and when I tried to join KSF I received a console message saying I was banned.

If any admin with recollection of banning me could explain why I was banned then we can go from there, but I cant recall ever doing anything in the server that was worthy of a ban. Maybe check source bans for a reason? Anyways, I would like this issue to be addressed as soon as possible and look forward to playing again if things go well.

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:26800095

joseph
10-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Let me help you!

Name being used on the server at the time:
James Holmes

Time you were banned:
After the first night

Number of people on the server at the time:
The audience

Admins online(afk or not):
Untouchable

Which admin do you think banned you:
Untouchable

Why you think you were banned:
My obnoxious behaviour of imposting a person, who had killed several people, to draw attention to myself was not only disgraceful but also disrespecting towards humanity.

Your SteamID:
banid 0 STEAM_0:1:26800095

THERAPIST
10-02-2012, 12:09 PM
gg