PDA

View Full Version : 420@@u _ksf ADmin Abuse

GainesWorthy
09-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey there.
My name is GainesWorthy. Recently I have enjoyed playing on ur servers quite a lot. Most of the admins love me, and enjoy my insights I share. However, tonight. I got on, and an admin immediately silenced me. Without any warning at all. Besides a "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

420@@u _ksf is his name he used.

Yes, I do have a speech disorder. Why? I have a mental disability. I was told by handfuls of admins that if this ever happened. I should come here and make an abuse report immdiately. KSF has been open and accepting. Now I feel hurt by someone banning me for 20 minutes over something I can't control. Yes, I am not so bright. But does that make me any different? I am funny to the server, and like having a good time with friends. :)

Please take care of this. he was mean and told me to f(*@ off... Usually I take it as a joke and brush it off. But he meant it, and banned me for no reason.

Well, the only reason i think i could see. is he silenced me. so I rejoined after 5 mintues and told him that he wus not supose to that without a valid reeson. Plase help me out here like you guys promised u wuld.

Once again! Thanks ALOT!

EDIT: ON top of that, my frend martin had NO punishment and his voice is way worst than mine.

EDIT TOO: He also said "TELL EM 420 DID THIS AND WATCH HOW NOTHING HAPPENS".

joseph
09-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey man, best would be to apply for KSF.

Go here: viewforum.php?f=8 (http://ksfclan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8)

GainesWorthy
09-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Hey man, best would be to apply for KSF.

Go here: viewforum.php?f=8 (http://ksfclan.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8)

What? thats not what im? What r u talkin bout? I am not a good enuff surfer.

joseph
09-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Don't be so humble =).. Give it a try!

GainesWorthy
09-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Don't be so humble =).. Give it a try!

What does that ahve to do with anything :(. I am confused.

evolv
09-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Add me on steam gainsworthy. I also ask that 420 and Jay please stop abusing our funny autistic friend gainsworthy.

GainesWorthy
09-30-2012, 10:47 AM
Add me on steam gainsworthy. I also ask that 420 and Jay please stop abusing our funny autistic friend gainsworthy.

ohkay. I have sent you friend request i think you ignored :(