PDA

View Full Version : slaraka hldj spam

aoc-leader
09-24-2012, 08:44 AM
he is spamming hldj and i can not mute him in player list he is playing random troll songs and talking recordings and admins in game will not mute him this is on 24/7 surf_timer! he trying to say i dont know how use player list i have him muted in player list im not having css issues in the 2nd demo you see how i muted joker and stopped hearing him but not slaraka

here is demos
http://ul.to/biyfuul5
http://ul.to/xz2phwt1

and here is screenshot of him muted in my player list

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq12 ... 9f17f5.png (http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq121/xiiiixxiiiix/slarakamuted_zps509f17f5.png)

MrRogersInDaHood
09-24-2012, 09:37 AM
This is slaraka's forum acc, went by this name when I got into KSF.

Oh hey. First of all it was winamp, and playing sound files isn't against the MOTD.

I notice you like to frame people, I do not have some sort of anti mute hack, you muted me for screenshot, then unmute for demo yeah?

Also you were being disruptive anyway, why listen to you? You were flooding the chat with "I need an admin" "mute this fag" "fag" "gtfo" "can we have a mute", to the extent that other players were beginning to complain and I had to gag you.

Despite your behavior we're still on for Thursday right?

aoc-leader
09-24-2012, 09:43 AM
no i did not unmute you and i did not frame you we can let the higher ups see the evidence and decide what should be done about this and about you saying i was gagged and spammed chat might be helpful if you had some evidence like console log and i dont know what you mean about thursday so maybe your thinking of wrong person your an admin i take it since you said you gagged me wich you did not so if thats the case how about a console log to back up your accusation with some evidence

MrRogersInDaHood
09-24-2012, 09:58 AM
no you did unmute me and you did frame me we can let the higher ups see the evidence and decide what should be done about this and about I am saying you were gagged and spammed chat might be helpful cause I have some evidence like console log and you know what I mean about Thursday so I am not thinking of wrong person I am an admin you take it since I said I gagged you which I did so if thats the case how about a console log to back up my accusation with some evidence

You are framing me with malicious intent so how about a brain scan to show how your fucked up little mind thinks yeah? Then we can let the higher ups take a look at the evidence.

See you Thursday.

evolv
09-24-2012, 10:26 AM
First, there is a glitch when attempting to use personal mute in the server. Many times when you try to mute an admin, a different player than the one you have selected will become muted. If you need to, use a trial and error process of muting until you finally hit the right player.

Second, playing music is technically allowed, unless it becomes obnoxious to other players on the server. If there seems to be a genuine disliking among multiple users in the server, then I ask that you refrain from playing music/sound/ect.

Other than that, there doesn't seem to have been any abuse against you in terms of admin abusing.

aoc-leader
09-24-2012, 10:53 AM
TY evolv for informing me about the glitch i will try muting everyone next time see if that solves it

but on a note i have not had problems muting other admins or players and if this is still a problem in the future muting him when i have everyone muted i will repost

MrRogersInDaHood
09-24-2012, 11:06 AM
^ The issue is random and only for certain players at certain times etc. That being said try "voice_enable 0" in console. To get voice back you go "voice_enable 1", when getting voice back you have to rejoin a server. When you disable voice it works immediately without having to retry.

evolv
09-30-2012, 09:24 AM
^ The issue is random and only for certain players at certain times etc. That being said try "voice_enable 0" in console. To get voice back you go "voice_enable 1", when getting voice back you have to rejoin a server. When you disable voice it works immediately without having to retry.

Yes but players should not have to mute EVERYONE just to silence one player...