PDA

View Full Version : Ban the guy called "Peny"

authentic
08-29-2012, 07:31 AM
I have a demo with him laggin one mine wrcps. But why would i even show the demo? He's laggin all the time, and the wrcps he got was far away from his skill-level. I will recommend you (Untouch) to spec him, because he's actually laggin all the time as I said. Im not the only who got this opinion, I think basicly every1 that saw Peny surfing agrees with me, and other surfers have accused him as well. He even said it by him self, that he's laggin, and I told that lags can sometimes make u faster at cp's, but he ignored it.

prad bitt
08-29-2012, 07:36 AM
i agree here are the wrcps viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4004 (http://ksfclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4004)

Peny
08-29-2012, 01:55 PM
goodluck
if i were lagging all the wrcp, then it wouldnt be just 8 ;)
you are just mad because i did overgrowth 1, you had that wrcp and now you claim that i just time scaled or lagged it, go get a life, baby

Sacred
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM
fontas_v2? :P

prad bitt
08-29-2012, 05:03 PM
most of your wrcps are lagged and you can even tell by the your time vs #2 and up, its not like you just surfed each wrcp way more perfectly then everyone else

authentic
08-29-2012, 11:52 PM
goodluck
you are just mad because i did overgrowth 1, you had that wrcp and now you claim that i just time scaled or lagged it, go get a life, baby

Dude I have 46 wrcps, I dont care about if i lose one lol. But I care about the fact that you lagged the wrcp, which means you have cheated it... Because you lagged in the demo, I could see that with my naked eyes :). So Im reporting you because, you are laggin constantly, which you actually do, because everytime I spec you, you are laggin lol. Now just tell me your usally stuff "cry baby, you so sad etc." I just want to help KSF to make it more enjoyable to play on the servers, with no cheated records etc. How can you flame me for that :) ?

Fontas v2 ye

Peny
08-31-2012, 09:05 AM
goodluck

Dude I have 46 wrcps, I dont care about if i lose one lol. But I care about the fact that you lagged the wrcp, which means you have cheated it... Because you lagged in the demo, I could see that with my naked eyes :). So Im reporting you because, you are laggin constantly, which you actually do, because everytime I spec you, you are laggin lol. Now just tell me your usally stuff "cry baby, you so sad etc." I just want to help KSF to make it more enjoyable to play on the servers, with no cheated records etc. How can you flame me for that :) ?

Fontas v2 ye

let evolv know that he can delete all my wrcp's if he wants, i dont need them, they are useless
and if i "lag" accidentaly another wrcp, ill post here to remove it as fast as i can post

authentic
08-31-2012, 11:18 AM
goodluck

Fontas v2 ye

let evolv know that he can delete all my wrcp's if he wants, i dont need them, they are useless
and if i "lag" accidentaly another wrcp, ill post here to remove it as fast as i can post

No dude it wont work, since you are laggin constantly... Buy a new computer or upgrade your currently one, or is it your internet which is fucked?...

Peny
08-31-2012, 11:52 AM
i think it is the server, im always at 200 ping, im from eu and a friend told me that there is a eu server open, didnt know it
it is at 80-120 ping for him and i think it will be better to me aswell, let evolv know to give me a chance, he can delete wrcp's, just wanted 1 and ended with 8, i didnt lag, i think the timer just start late, a bug, like trance wrcp at lore

They call me queer
08-31-2012, 08:47 PM
If you have a consistent ping, then it starts late and ends late. idiot

Trance^
09-01-2012, 01:14 AM
And my lore 2 stage wrcp is a timer bug. You just lag them ;)

Peny
09-01-2012, 07:38 AM
And my lore 2 stage wrcp is a timer bug. You just lag them ;)

did you even ready my post? i dont think so

Jay
09-01-2012, 12:25 PM
pls just ban this guy

Explizit
09-03-2012, 08:39 AM
pls just ban this guy

Agreed.

Trance^
09-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't know if a ban is necessarily, just remove his all tops/wrcps as a warning.

Peny
09-06-2012, 06:58 PM
I don't know if a ban is necessarily, just remove his all tops/wrcps as a warning.

thats what im saying :(

prad bitt
09-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Its all good Resilince, they don't know you already have another account clearly, or maybe they do.

Trance^
09-08-2012, 05:46 AM
Its all good Resilince, they don't know you already have another account clearly, or maybe they do.

I bet they do know.

Peny
09-10-2012, 08:07 AM
evolv unban me and quit wrcp's, im getting bored at other servers :(

evolv
09-10-2012, 09:56 AM
I currently can't even remove times... when I can possibly.

unt0uch4bl3
11-12-2012, 09:34 AM
goodluck

Fontas v2 ye

and now you have 200 wrcps :?

I currently can't even remove times... when I can possibly.

and now you can