PDA

View Full Version : Jay admin abusing again??

Kap
08-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Hello KSF forum! Hello surf community!

an hour ago i recieved a ban from the most beloved person on ksf "Jay" for 60 min.

I know people have been complaining about this guy for a fairly long time now so i just want to make it even more clear that people really don't like this guy lol

I don't have much to say really. I was banned for 60 min by Jay for the following reason: Laughing when people were making fun of his girlfriend. For some reason i was the only one who had to suffer so ofc i recieved the ban and not the actual people making fun of his girlfriend as a lot of people were involved.

Also would making fun of his girlfriend be reason enough to ban people? I mean... how is it the surf community's fault that neither he or his girlfriend are good looking?

Now you may be asking: "Why were people making fun of him and his girlfriend at the first place?" Easy question he is being a dick... nobody likes him.. the only reason people don't say anything is because they are scared of him lol.

I have a picture showing the ban right here.. http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/361/ ... 208160.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/361/240screenshots201208160.jpg)

Yup I think that was all ! :D

Kindly regards

- Kap the unkown surfer

Jay
08-16-2012, 12:16 PM
yup nevermind the constant admin disrespect and general douchery you do on the server. bye

ps: nm members are the worst trolls

pps: everybody laughs at you behind your back for saying people are scared of me. ciao

Kap
08-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Disrespect the admin? Dude who started it?... rofl i don't even talk to you unless you indirectly contact m like calling me "gay" or some random shit.. you are so weird wtf?

Everbody laughing behind my back... If you can't put names or and if it's some of your "friends" then that statement is invalid...

Jay
08-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Disrespect the admin? Dude who started it?... rofl i don't even talk to you unless you indirectly contact m like calling me "gay" or some random shit.. you are so weird wtf?

Everbody laughing behind my back... If you can't put names or and if it's some of your "friends" then that statement is invalid...
i didnt say anything to you whilst you were in the server and you just randomly say "what a faggot hahaha" therefore my ban is just. nobody cares anyway because youre nightmare.

also, if "people hate me" and its "only your friends" then why would i care? i dont. lataz

.:Deadeye:.
08-16-2012, 02:46 PM
how can u have such low frames on aircontrol

prad bitt
08-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Sewers wr?

THERAPIST
08-17-2012, 10:16 AM
i would also like to affirm that i do not like jay

Kap
08-17-2012, 12:13 PM
@.:Deadeye:.

haha that's actually not my picture :)

RambJoe
08-17-2012, 12:15 PM
hi

how did u make ur video a jpeg and put it on imageshack

Kap
08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
hi

how did u make ur video a jpeg and put it on imageshack

Hello "How to map like rambjoe"

U press "print screen" then insert the copies picture to paint and save it as a .jpeg

Regards

Kap

Skyline
08-17-2012, 01:45 PM
Come at me IN skyworld