08-10-2012, 09:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9ZFK6.png

He also muted other players for being "annoying" and "talking too much"

joseph
08-10-2012, 09:17 PM
+1

Rooster
08-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Thank you Joseph. I'm sure this problem will be resolved.

ShowTime
08-10-2012, 10:27 PM
This post, when taken out of context, can rustle any young one's jimmies... And I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this post gave me cancer.

When taken out of context, your post was correct and I was the one muting you and gagging you unjustly. However when you actually look at the whole picture that you were constantly spamming SOUNDS, not music which is allowed by the KSF motd. You were kicked by a KSF member! (Anonymous) And you preceded to come back in, and continue to spam the sound again, therefore I took matters into my own hands and muted you. Now that's where our IMGUR compilation began. Now when you were unmuted and "apologized" to overdrive for upsetting him, I figured that nothing else intellectual or helpful would be coming out of your mouth at any further point within the next few minutes. Which is why I muted you.

Now I'm sure if you yell at an "admin/vip" enough they will probably end up gagging your after being muted. So you were being extremely obnoxious so I took the liberty of gagging you after you were constantly streaming chat messages about how I hurt your feelings or something like that. So that's why I gagged you.

TL;DR: I'm right, you're wrong.

Rooster
08-10-2012, 10:36 PM
You're fucking retarded!
I was playing the "Its a TRAP" sound, anonymous kicked me AS A JOKE with a kick note saying "its a trap", and we both laughed about it afterwards! You were the only one getting extremely butthurt over these "sounds" and you were also muting me for music so don't bullshit anyone there! And do you know how fucking retarded you sound saying you muted me because you assumed what's going to come out of my mouth next?

Oh, and thanks for randomly silencing me, you're not cool bud. Just let me fucking surf in peace without a butthurt VIP muting and gagging me
http://i.imgur.com/DAotQ.png

prad bitt
08-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Showtime is a good surfer

ShowTime
08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
You're fucking retarded!
I was playing the "Its a TRAP" sound, anonymous kicked me AS A JOKE with a kick note saying "its a trap", and we both laughed about it afterwards! You were the only one getting extremely butthurt over these "sounds" and you were also muting me for music so don't bullshit anyone there! And do you know how fucking retarded you sound saying you muted me because you assumed what's going to come out of my mouth next?

Oh, and thanks for randomly silencing me, you're not cool bud. Just let me fucking surf in peace without a butthurt VIP muting and gagging me
http://i.imgur.com/DAotQ.png
It's so beautiful that there isn't any voice chat in your screen shots.

Jay
08-11-2012, 03:49 AM
im with showtime on this one. if i was on the server and you spammed "its a trap" down the mic you wouldve been muted. then rejoin? ban, cya

Rooster
08-11-2012, 04:07 AM
im with showtime on this one. if i was on the server and you spammed "its a trap" down the mic you wouldve been muted. then rejoin? ban, cya
Did you even bother reading my post?
He kicked me as a joke

ShowTime
08-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks Jay, and as a reply to rooster post, whether or not you were kicked is kind of irrelevant. But that you kept spamming the sound that was obviously annoying people, not just me. I don't know why you think that you had to make a post on the forums about this but it's very childish, removing my mute/gag capabilities (for no reason) will not keep you from getting muted/gagged for spamming sounds and complaining for minutes on end.

.:Deadeye:.
08-11-2012, 03:35 PM
people play on ksf without voice_enable 0? :o

Rooster
08-13-2012, 08:28 PM
people play on ksf without voice_enable 0? :o
Haha and he doesn't even talk. He just mutes you because he feels like it.