PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Bjornar
06-15-2012, 06:40 AM
Hello this is Bjornar. I have a question that could be a ban or not. I recently had a complication with evolv thinking that I had hacked or was trying to hack his server for some reason. (I dont know if he was joking or not). He deleted me from the friendlist the next day, and now I cannot find KSF on my favorites and I cannot join my friends if their in KSF either. Only get to 2 bars. All other servers work perfectly fine. I wish no harm to the server if thats what evolve thinks. This might not even be a ban of any kind, maybe I have som wrong setting or information, so I am unable to join? Please help me out. I would be very grateful.

-Bjornar

DigitalTerrorist
06-15-2012, 11:46 AM
This obviously means you have AIDS.

evolv
06-15-2012, 05:14 PM
We were getting UDP packet spam coming from your address. I also noticed that the server would begin to lag as soon as I left, then after your ip was firewalled off the lag stopped.

Bjornar
06-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh I understand. Well do you know how I can reduce this. I would not like to be kicked from the server from good. Could I try to fix it? And if I do, may I get another try to join. I have not heard of this before, but I will search it up and find how to disable this UDP thing. Maybe it is some of my CSS settings? It would be very nice of you. Thanks. ;)

Tazzick
06-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Same thing with me shhhiiieeeett. Thought the servers were down but ppl on my list are still in there.

Bjornar
06-27-2012, 01:11 PM
It is now fixed, and there should be no UDP packet that I am sending from my IP adress to your server. If I could have another try, it would bee great! Thanks :)