First Name: Markus

CSS Username: PopCorN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:12068433

Steam Account Name: brevenius

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 2,7 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: Last 2 years i think

List of Skill Maps Completed: 126/244

Reason applying for KSF Clan: Best surf clan, lots of nice people and great surfing :)

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: i can participate in the forum and on vent :)

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I do have one but I'm not talking very much on the server

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? i havent posted anything but i follow pretty much everything :)

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? yes sometimes, just started with vent :)

Are you currently in another clan? no im not :)

Regards Popcorn :)

DigitalTerrorist
04-27-2012, 02:08 PM
He has beaten the maps required for tryout, and because he is making efforts to be apart of the community as well as the server, I'll give him the first YES.

+1

Explizit
04-27-2012, 02:18 PM
I see you on the server very often and I've seen you go from the 'skilled' rank all the way up to 'expert' pretty quickly. Great surfer, nice guy, it's a yes from me!

.:Deadeye:.
04-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Tryout Maps:
surf_sandman_v2
surf_tronic
surf_syria_again
surf_dionysus
surf_royal
surf_exile
surf_legendary.
(You must complete each map in under ten minutes.)

No offense but i doubt popcorn can even complete 3 of those maps let alone in under 10 minutes

popcorn
04-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Once you have completed two out of five tryout maps and have been approved by evolv, you may then proceed to filling out an application on the forums it says on the forum, and i have: surf_sandman_v2 at 03:12 and surf_legendary at 04:04 :)

juissi_^
04-28-2012, 03:25 AM
no