PDA

View Full Version : Digital Fagitist countinuous Admin abuse.

Explizit
04-11-2012, 06:35 PM
So I've been banned at least 5 times today for multiple reasons such as, "Surf timer cheating and exploiting", "Abusive", "Speedhacking", "Admin Disrespect" etc... And now I'm just getting tired of it. The worst thing is he does it to random people on the server. I've seen him join, ban someone then leave. And not to mention the continuous bans to 'qr' and 'nyro' (Also by Brax). I've had enough and I'm sure lots of people on the server are getting annoyed and just want him to go away.

Evolv, please can you do something about it by either taking admin or the 'Ban' Command off him or kicking him out of the clan.

wilsontvb1
04-11-2012, 06:43 PM
i can also agree with explizit ive seen the admin come in and bann him he has done it twice when i was in the server, hes also muted me it seems like he just abuses the power of having admin geting rid of him would be great

Mikki
04-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I've also been a victim of Digital's abuse.

Earlier in the server, i was kicked right before landing on the last part of a map.

I then hear from friends that Digital said on microphone: "Who's this Mikki-Meeks? Loolol?"

After rejoining I witness other people getting kicked and banned.

I just don't get it :[

.:Deadeye:.
04-11-2012, 10:05 PM
another one of these threads :D digital should just get his own subsection

anyway nothings gonna happen digitals gonna keep his admin and just ban you guys even more now because he knows he can get a rise out of you so easily.

Also explizit youve been doing your fair share of admin abuse for the past week or so

Explizit
04-12-2012, 01:12 AM

anyway nothings gonna happen digitals gonna keep his admin and just ban you guys even more now because he knows he can get a rise out of you so easily.

Also explizit youve been doing your fair share of admin abuse for the past week or so

Had a feeling you might back him up... And the "Admin Abuse" you are talking about are usually joker bans lasting around 1 minute and are 99% of the time people I know pretty well, I hardly call that admin abuse. Digital just abuses for no reason..

Trance^
04-12-2012, 03:03 AM
lol, every post i've seen about digital has been like this, wtfff :DddadDDddd

.:Deadeye:.
04-12-2012, 06:22 AM

Had a feeling you might back him up... And the "Admin Abuse" you are talking about are usually joker bans lasting around 1 minute and are 99% of the time people I know pretty well, I hardly call that admin abuse. Digital just abuses for no reason..

No i was referring to you unbanning the people that i banned for spamming multiple times also Im not "backing him up" im just telling you how this is going to end

Brax
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
lol wut :lol:

Explizit
04-12-2012, 04:20 PM
[quote=".:Deadeye:.":2r3jv6bl]another one of these threads :D digital should just get his own subsection

No i was referring to you unbanning the people that i banned for spamming multiple times also Im not "backing him up" im just telling you how this is going to end[/quote:2r3jv6bl]

Ahaha yeah that's right because unbanning someone is admin abuse, great logic. Plus, you banned that person for way too long considering he wasn't spamming continuously... It should have been at least a 10 min ban tops.

DigitalTerrorist
04-12-2012, 04:56 PM
MY BALLS

LICK THEM.

FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT