PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Romania!

DaN
04-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Dan, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Romania, actually one of the few remaining surfers of this country :(.

First of all, I've been surfing like 1-2 years before a 2 years break of surfing and even CS:S when I've sold my steam account and said stop. In the last autum I've bought a new steam account and I'm sure I won't end too soon again. Here I am: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PKDan

In the past mounths I've discovered this community so I'm glad I've found a perfect place for surfers. It's too bad there aren't that many romanian surfers but I'm not giving up and I'm hopping to reach a high rank in this community, and why not, soon enough, I would be happy to join KSF Clan and represent my country.

I hope will have some great time here and please excuse me if my english is not perfect :).

evolv
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome to our community! I've seen Romanian players on the server, we basically have played from any country you could think of.

DaN
04-11-2012, 03:11 AM
At the moment there are like 19 ranks from romanian players, but only 3 or 4 are actually interested in playing surf :D.

Trance^
04-11-2012, 04:43 AM
welcome!