PDA

View Full Version : Problem with surf timer

InMaTe
04-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Hey first off hi to everyone on the forums since I've never been here though I've surfed ksf for years so at least some of you probably know me. Anyway the issue I've had recently was for the most part the timer works but the part on the right where it shows spectators and level times is gone. And i noticed that's also the case for other surf timer servers so I don't think its a problem on the timers end but i have a bunch of skins installed including HUDs so I think that could have something to do with it. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows which file if any could be making this happen so I don't have to get rid of everything and start over lol. Please and thanks.

MR.Sexobeat | >>pw
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey first off hi to everyone on the forums since I've never been here though I've surfed ksf for years so at least some of you probably know me. Anyway the issue I've had recently was for the most part the timer works but the part on the right where it shows spectators and level times is gone. And i noticed that's also the case for other surf timer servers so I don't think its a problem on the timers end but i have a bunch of skins installed including HUDs so I think that could have something to do with it. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows which file if any could be making this happen so I don't have to get rid of everything and start over lol. Please and thanks.
reinstall ccs?
or try restart your pc

.:Deadeye:.
04-04-2012, 08:31 PM
type !surftimer to make sure everything is enabled. I seem to remember when my name was n" way back it fucked up the side panel as well where if i had the wrcp on a particular stage it would not show the number of spectators

Trance^
04-16-2012, 04:39 AM
type !surftimer to make sure everything is enabled. I seem to remember when my name was n" way back it fucked up the side panel as well where if i had the wrcp on a particular stage it would not show the number of spectators

This should fix it.