PDA

View Full Version : application for MR.sexobeat

MR.Sexobeat | >>pw
04-02-2012, 04:54 AM
First Name: thibaut

CSS Username: MR.Sexobeat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42997718

Steam Account Name: bitchface123

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): like 1 year and 2 months
Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): i surf like 8months -1year

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 9 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: 174/240

Reason applying for KSF Clan: i am surfing on ksf for long time and i am am pretty good in surfing now , members of ksf are good and nice pple , i help pple if they cant finishing and i am getting better each day and i am like everyday on ksf online ...

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I can participate on ventrilo and on the forums. I can participate on ventrilo and on the forums.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: no

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? yes

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? no

Are you currently in another clan? yes (i can change if needs)

juissi_^
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
poor application and what i've seen you rnt that good surfer. get out

no

shift
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
No ,i didn't see your surfing

MR.Sexobeat | >>pw
04-02-2012, 01:05 PM
poor application and what i've seen you rnt that good surfer. get out

no
okey maybe i am not so good as you are but i am not a noob :/

MR.Sexobeat | >>pw
04-02-2012, 01:24 PM
First Name: thibaut

CSS Username: MR.Sexobeat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42997718

Steam Account Name: bitchface123

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): like 1 year and 2 months
Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): i surf like 8months -1year

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 9 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: 174/240

Reason applying for KSF Clan: i am surfing on ksf for long time and i am am pretty good in surfing now , members of ksf are good and nice pple , i help pple if they cant finishing and i am getting better each day and i am like everyday on ksf online ...

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I can participate on ventrilo and on the forums. I can participate on ventrilo and on the forums.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: no

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? yes

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? no

Are you currently in another clan? yes (i can change if needs)
i edited this app

.:Deadeye:.
04-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Okay first off your application format is okay now however you fail to specify if you can complete any of the required tryout maps. Also having 3 posts doesn't mean you actively participate on the forums. Not having a mic or coming the vent really hurts your chances too finally your forum name has the pw tag in it. You cant be in another clan if your in ksf. If you really want to join ksf and think you have what it takes leave pw now play on our server alot get noticed talk to admins make friends dont just tell them to vouch your app or constantly reference it as many other members have done. You may not have a mic but come in vent anyway. Get your post count up and then in a month or so make a new application for now this is a no

Best of luck in the future

-Deadeye

DigitalTerrorist
04-03-2012, 12:37 PM
NO.

Jay
04-06-2012, 02:38 PM
oh my god NO.

Brax
04-06-2012, 05:50 PM
No