PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Yes

CubiK
03-08-2012, 05:05 AM
I just stumbled upon ksf, I'm used to 0-3 ingame players and bam I see a consistently full surf server and a good community around it. Needless to say I love surfing and you'll be seeing me around as long as the server lives.

I have 2 degrees in computer science so if you can use my programming experience I'd love to help with whatever issues are being dealt with. I'm also a music producer so anyone who needs help with audio design hit me up.

That's all, see you on a ramp zing.

joseph
03-08-2012, 06:10 PM
ive just started with my master in industrial management, during the first semester one of the lectures is "business informatics", could you please code me a double entry accounting programm in microsoft excel? it should be able to distribute certain booking numbers over certain terms, and it should be able to create an accounting record just by clicking the 2 terms from any financial statement or just some loose words in excel

i need this for a seminar

you have around 2 months till the seminar starts, thx in advance

CubiK
03-08-2012, 10:33 PM
You go to school to apparently learn, so do so. If you need programming help hit me up but I will not do your project for you. Plus helping ksf and programming for free for them > academic accounting excel spreadsheet.

evolv
03-12-2012, 11:04 AM
Hello and welcome, we can always use more CS degrees around here! :D

Foot Fetish Joe
03-12-2012, 05:31 PM
I love surfing man, we should surf together; what size shoe do you wear btw??