PDA

View Full Version : Surftimer request

Explizit
02-13-2012, 12:14 PM
Could you please add a "!pause" command to freeze yourself and your time. I remember it on EGI and it was very helpful if you needed to go afk for any reason.

T!cK
02-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I doubt anything like this will be added, unt0uchable is afk and evolv probably has enough on his plate +_+

joseph
02-16-2012, 07:22 AM
This would need to be a more refined version than on the egi server, so its up to the creator if he wants to spend time on it. Overall its a nice suggestion, yet i see some downsides: the russians will most likely find a way to exploit it, furthermore i dont support afking and taking away player slots in general. Personally i dont see enough benefits in order of the time spent on it.

RambJoe
02-16-2012, 07:35 AM
This would need to be a more refined version than on the egi server, so its up to the creator if he wants to spend time on it. Overall its a nice suggestion, yet i see some downsides: the russians will most likely find a way to exploit it, furthermore i dont support afking and taking away player slots in general. Personally i dont see enough benefits in order of the time spent on it.

Will be useful to setup macros in no fail runs.

Explizit
02-16-2012, 08:26 PM
When I said afk, I was thinking things along the lines as needing a piss or sneezing, shit like that. Not going afk as a whole.

Trance^
02-21-2012, 04:51 AM
good suggestion imo.