PDA

View Full Version : fucktards...

authentic
01-18-2012, 05:01 PM
I asked for 4 demos 2 of them havent I got. They both got deleted now. In first part I asked Evovl, if I could update my post on ksforum, since it would be stupid to ask about a demo on the same map just because u improved with 0,10secs ca. . He ignored, and then I updated it, and then he hadnt gived me demo yet, and it was nearly too late so I was asking him on steam for gettin demo before the 2 days runned out, and then it was too late.. Because he ignored again.

2nd time u stupid retards just didnt give me a demo. I made a topic from 2 days ago, I spammed as an immature fag to t!ck and Evovl, and they ignore both here now.. In the end t!ck answered and said this "T!cK \ksf: i deleted your demo"... Fucktards... Why do we have a stv running when we only get 50 percent of the demos we want?...
Give some more people acces to the demos, because Evovl, T!ck, and Juissi dont know how to give them out when u need them, idiots...

THERAPIST
01-18-2012, 05:26 PM
maybe you should pay evolv, tick and juissi for their time

and if not maybe just be thankful that they do what they do for free and for ungrateful players on a game they hardly even play themselves

moron

Jay
01-18-2012, 06:32 PM
get fucked

authentic
01-19-2012, 01:00 AM
maybe you should pay evolv, tick and juissi for their time

and if not maybe just be thankful that they do what they do for free and for ungrateful players on a game they hardly even play themselves

moron

Why should i pay these fags?
"and ALL demos can be requested by contacting evovl (as I also did), or by posting at ksfclan.com (as I also did)."
There is fucking not standing anything about pay here, There was standing I should just contact evovl, or make a post on ksfclan.com, I did it, and I got nothing... Also it fucking takes only 20secs to upload one of these shit demos.
It is the same as washing a fucking one single dish up, or no this is even easier, because u just cant sit on ur ass and do this.
U the only moron here.

THERAPIST
01-19-2012, 03:53 AM
can we ban this guy

T!cK
01-19-2012, 07:29 AM
can we ban this guy

No, his rage is too pleasing.

It takes about 5 minutes for me to upload a demo, im not gonna waste my time on some guy who
spammed as an immature fag to t!ck and Evovl

My gf was playing mafia, after you sent about 50 messages and steam calls and steam trades, I told her to say I deleted it to see you rage. Why didn't YOU go into sourceTV yourself?

Thanks therapist and jay, anytime you want a demo I will go out of my way to do it for you guys.

authentic
01-19-2012, 10:27 AM
can we ban this guy

No, his rage is too pleasing.

It takes about 5 minutes for me to upload a demo, im not gonna waste my time on some guy who
spammed as an immature fag to t!ck and Evovl

My gf was playing mafia, after you sent about 50 messages and steam calls and steam trades, I told her to say I deleted it to see you rage. Why didn't YOU go into sourceTV yourself?

Thanks therapist and jay, anytime you want a demo I will go out of my way to do it for you guys.
I didnt spam u as an immature fag in start, I just got ignored in too long time of u (or ur girlfriend actually) and Evovl... And the time was fucking 23:30, so the demo was exactly 2 days old since it was 23:30 from 2 days ago there, therefor i was going pretty much in panic after some time, because my run was fucking great! So the only I could do was to spam u guys..
And what if I wouldnt have spammed?, then would ur girlfriend just ignore this fully, and then I would have no chance to get the demo at all... So really u cant blame me for spamming u, there wasnt any other way to get in contact with u. And the problem was I couldnt just waite As i already said The demo was from 3 days ago 23:30 this happend at 23:30 yesterday, from that point was it 2 days ago exactly the demo was from, and if demos is more than 2 days old they would get deleted. Thats why I couldnt just waite in like an hour and type again as normally people will do.

"Why didn't YOU go into sourceTV yourself? " WHat u mean?

RambJoe
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
SourceTV has a 2 minute delay, so if you're quick, you can go in there and record a laggy as fuck useless demo.

evolv
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM
Once again acting like an immature kid by spamming me with pm's and voice chat is counter-productive and will just lower your chances of receiving a demo. Be mature and respectful then you might actually receive one.

authentic
01-20-2012, 01:10 AM
Once again acting like an immature kid by spamming me with pm's and voice chat is counter-productive and will just lower your chances of receiving a demo. Be mature and respectful then you might actually receive one.
Yes but why did i do that Evovl? I didnt knew exactly how old the demo was. And I should in bed in that moment, And I had an idea about u first will come online like 18:00 tommorow so the days had prob. runned out. I asked u normally at start as I did with t!ck. But no answer. And I even wrote to u before if I could update my thread and there I didnt spam! But u ignored. When I was scary for going in bed and u prob. would been away to 18:00 tommorow. Then was i quite sure the demo will get deleted. And therefor I was going in panic again, I needed some way to contact u, since u ignored was it the only, spamming u. right before I spammed u, I even said like this: Sorry but i need my demo, and there is not any other way to get in contact with u.
And why I dont do the stv shit?. No one told me about it. And then now when i know about, did Rambjoe just say that its shitty and useless demos. Thats why.
:D

juissi_^
01-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Give some more people acces to the demos, because Evovl, T!ck, and Juissi dont know how to give them out when u need them, idiots...
No need to. I've been busy this week and i haven't had much time to do anything else than work. I upload demos IF I HAVE TIME. I don't give a fuck if you dont get a demo. There DOESN'T stand that "POST ON FORUMS AND WE'LL UPLOAD THE DEMO" only you can ask for it and we upload it or not, depending on if we have time.

Thanks for the feedback anyways. Trying to focus uploading demos sooner from now on.

Oh btw. You, don't even bother asking for demos from now on, fucktardidiotfagretard-kid.

Goodbye.

authentic
01-20-2012, 12:54 PM
No need to. I've been busy this week and i haven't had much time to do anything else than work. I upload demos IF I HAVE TIME. I don't give a fuck if you dont get a demo. There DOESN'T stand that "POST ON FORUMS AND WE'LL UPLOAD THE DEMO" only you can ask for it and we upload it or not, depending on if we have time.

Thanks for the feedback anyways. Trying to focus uploading demos sooner from now on.

Oh btw. You, don't even bother asking for demos from now on, fucktardidiotfagretard-kid.

Goodbye.
Im sorry for accusing u. But no it isnt depending on if u guys have time. Cmon Evovl played even Css, and t!ck was gaming tho in these 2 days. They had alot of time. Who havent time to use 2min for uploading a fucking demo?.
It was a really importent demo for me, prob. the best run I ever done in a linear map until now. And I couldnt get it because u stupid retards (t!ck, and Evovl) didnt want to waste 2 fucking shit mins.

juissi_^
01-20-2012, 02:17 PM
It's not their fault. I told Evolv that i'll try to handle the demos again and they didn't know i'd be so busy. Then you started spamming them. If you'd have spammed to me, i'd have done the same. Next time be patient.

Insulting makes us even more annoyed, so you better quit this right here, before the situation gets even worse.

authentic
01-20-2012, 04:38 PM
It's not their fault. I told Evolv that i'll try to handle the demos again and they didn't know i'd be so busy. Then you started spamming them. If you'd have spammed to me, i'd have done the same. Next time be patient.

Insulting makes us even more annoyed, so you better quit this right here, before the situation gets even worse.

Argument nr. 1 "I didnt spam u as an immature fag in start, I just got ignored in too long time of u (or ur girlfriend actually) and Evovl... And the time was fucking 23:30, so the demo was exactly 2 days old since it was 23:30 from 2 days ago there, therefor i was going pretty much in panic after some time, because my run was fucking great! So the only I could do was to spam u guys..
And what if I wouldnt have spammed?, then would ur girlfriend just ignore this fully, and then I would have no chance to get the demo at all... So really u cant blame me for spamming u, there wasnt any other way to get in contact with u. And the problem was I couldnt just waite As i already said The demo was from 3 days ago 23:30 this happend at 23:30 yesterday, from that point was it 2 days ago exactly the demo was from, and if demos is more than 2 days old they would get deleted. Thats why I couldnt just waite in like an hour and type again as normally people will do."

Argument nr. 2 "Yes but why did i do that Evovl? I didnt knew exactly how old the demo was. And I should in bed in that moment, And I had an idea about u first will come online like 18:00 tommorow so the days had prob. runned out. I asked u normally at start as I did with t!ck. But no answer. And I even wrote to u before if I could update my thread and there I didnt spam! But u ignored. When I was scary for going in bed and u prob. would been away to 18:00 tommorow. Then was i quite sure the demo will get deleted. And therefor I was going in panic again, I needed some way to contact u, since u ignored was it the only, spamming u. right before I spammed u, I even said like this: Sorry but i need my demo, and there is not any other way to get in contact with u."

.:Deadeye:.
01-20-2012, 09:05 PM
first of all lol nightmare
second your english is terrible
third its evolv not evovl
fourth no ones gonna go out of their way to get a demo thats not a wr

as people have said theirs a 2 minute delay for a reason you can record your own shitty mediocre runs you dont have to bother the admins

good day

Brax
01-20-2012, 10:55 PM
spic

authentic
01-21-2012, 03:49 AM
SourceTV has a 2 minute delay, so if you're quick, you can go in there and record a laggy as fuck useless demo.
I know my english is bad, but its understandable ^^
I think its gg now lol

Jay
01-21-2012, 04:51 AM
I know my english is bad, but its understandable ^^
I think its gg now lol

it is gg because nobody likes you and you need to shut the fuck up

juissi_^
01-21-2012, 06:22 AM
it is gg because nobody likes you and you need to shut the fuck up

first of all lol nightmare
second your english is terrible
third its evolv not evovl
fourth no ones gonna go out of their way to get a demo thats not a wr

Idd. The end of story, good night.

Locked.