View Full Version : Unban me please.

nyro
12-29-2011, 12:53 AM
Name being used on the server at the time: nyro

Time you were banned: around 10:40pm PST 12-28-11

Number of people on the server at the time: around 12

Admins online(afk or not): don't know

Which admin do you think banned you: don't know

Why you think you were banned: The kick message simply said "Speedhacking". Which I wasn't and has nothing to do with why I was banned. I got into a disagreement with another player about some music exydos was playing over the mic. This player started insulting me over and over, exydos told me to shut up multiple times(apparently I'm not allowed to reply to insults) eventually exydos left the server. Someone asks "why is nyro getting banned?" to which I said "I guess I hurt <persons> feelings so I'm getting banned". A few moments later I was greeted with a message "You have been banned: Speedhacking"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:334599

edit: added a condump txt, cleaned it up to be easier to read

.:Deadeye:.
12-29-2011, 02:46 AM
exydos told me to come ban you cause you were being an annoying douche so i did, it was only for 60 minutes and speedhacking was an arbitrary reason also when i did ban you most of the server regulars thanked me and from reading that chat i stand by my decision at any rate it was only an hour and your unbanned by now.

Jay
12-29-2011, 03:03 AM
exydos told me to come ban you cause you were being an annoying douche so i did, it was only for 60 minutes and speedhacking was an arbitrary reason also when i did ban you most of the server regulars thanked me and from reading that chat i stand by my decision at any rate it was only an hour and your unbanned by now.
so how does exy's ass actually taste?

nyro
12-29-2011, 05:47 AM
So I'm being an annoying douche simply because I disagreed with someone? lol. And then I get insulted constantly and I'm the douche.

ok.

Zeedz
12-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Hahahahaha jay! :D

- Well you could just have gagged/muted him deadeye, and if he reconnected then possible a ban or something...
But whatever, he's unbanned now :)

evolv
12-29-2011, 11:43 AM
I suppose that ban was in a way uncalled for, but was only a sixty minute's. Should have expired by now.

For Future Reference:
1. Warn
2. Kick
3. If they continue banhammer

THERAPIST
12-29-2011, 03:06 PM
So we can warn kick and ban people simply for asking exydos to turn his music off ?

evolv
12-30-2011, 10:09 AM
The point was to not ban without a warning. Otherwise admin usage is only called for when the person is deliberately trying to harass, anger, or troll other players/admins.