PDA

View Full Version : Hi

EarthwormEd
12-23-2011, 05:30 AM
Yeah, so I'm Ed, name based off the character Earthworm Jim, +1 if you remember him. I'm the equivalent of an admin in a GMOD clan already, but I like to surf when I get bored of our game modes.

I only recently started to surf, so I'm not that great at it, but I'm working on it. In fact, I'm trying to set up my own surf channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/EarthwormJimv3?feature=mhee ) and if you like it, subscribe (please don't take that as advertising D: ). I'll try to surf any maps people throw at me

Apart from that, about me: I like to swim, usually 12-14 hours a week, and County champion at various butterfly events. I'm 17 now, but I don't like to act like a troll, so hopefully I can seem a little more mature than some of the chavs you can get nowadays.

The main reason I'm here is that I was watching some surf videos, and I came across a WR for what looked like a ksf only map: surf_forbidden_ways_ksf. I was wondering if there was a download link that is public anywhere? I'm trying to get some friends into surf, but they are obsessed with forbidden ways reloaded right now, I think this might help :D

So yeah, guess I'll try to see you on the server without getting completely owned by you lot.

Jay
12-23-2011, 05:39 AM
I'll try to surf any maps people throw at me

plz surf surf_royal 4 me

EarthwormEd
12-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Just tried it, not gonna be able to XD

I'm still a beginner really

evolv
12-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Just tried it, not gonna be able to XD

I'm still a beginner really