View Full Version : I'm asko rus/please surf unbanned

asko
12-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Name being used on the server at the time: asko

Time you were banned:I do not know the exact time.12:00 Russia

Number of people on the server at the time:I do not know

Admins online(afk or not): not

Which admin do you think banned you: I dont know

Why you think you were banned: I think I was banned because he used prehop. Excuse me, of course, but all my wrcp were delivered honestly, except for one. It's been a long time and I did not know what prehopping not. Sometimes I use prehop, but only to find out if this did not put a player with wrcp prehopom.Will not happen again, I beg to unban.

Connecting to 173.233.93.193:27015...
??? ???????? ?????? ?? ???? ??????.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38927658

You will not be unbanned until a leader of KSF or the admin that banned you posts if the ban will stay or be taken off, and why.

juissi_^
12-02-2011, 06:48 AM
No unban, keep this faggot banned.

asko
12-02-2011, 07:01 AM
There is so much stronger reason to keep me in the ban?Please give the unban!Give one more chance.

THERAPIST
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I've seen asko prehopping + have heard from many others about him too.

In fact I have a demo someone sent me which shows him prehopping while trying to get a wrcp from free look view (so he can't see hes being spectated in specinfo) and then he stops the moment they switch to viewing him properly, which shows he knew it was against the rules.

asko
12-02-2011, 11:58 AM
I repeat. Was delivered with a wrcp prehop long. All other wrcp my honest. Although you have a demo where I prehoped or something else but I did not put wrcp with him. Reason for the ban was not I'll never prehop use will not I realized that it is punishable by ban.
Excuse me for a clumsy English.

juissi_^
12-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Youre russian, its reason enough to keep you banned. Youre just nuclear waste. keep out.

asko
12-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Juissi, I see what you're good racist. I wanted to learn English, and now his teaching, so that may someday go to America. I thought I live there are very nice, sincere people. But after reading your posts I was wrong. Sorry, but you just do not know what can hurt this man.

evolv
12-02-2011, 01:39 PM
I have gotten quite a few complaints about you Asko. I don't even really know who you are. If im going to unban you I have to deleted the prehopped records first.

asko
12-02-2011, 01:49 PM
Sorry, but you certainly do not know me, I do not talk to you, the more I am Russian. Please unban the more I use prehop will not.

asko
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Why do you have such hostility to the Russian I do not know: (

juissi_^
12-03-2011, 08:24 AM
Juissi, I see what you're good racist. I wanted to learn English, and now his teaching, so that may someday go to America. I thought I live there are very nice, sincere people. But after reading your posts I was wrong. Sorry, but you just do not know what can (Butt)hurt this man.

Im not american, even tho i like listening to johnny cash, sorry.

[youtube:etijkiqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s[/youtube:etijkiqk]

dejavu
12-08-2011, 04:57 PM
/googletranslate