PDA

View Full Version : why was silas banned

gorgeous gentleman
11-06-2011, 07:29 AM
royal tells me he was accused of timescaling.
can I get some clarification

skye
11-06-2011, 07:41 AM
free silas.
corrupt ksf admins at work
viva la silaso

.:Deadeye:.
11-06-2011, 11:46 AM
lowmids

DigitalTerrorist
11-06-2011, 10:31 PM
I disapprove of this request. Begone with your petty case.

gorgeous gentleman
11-13-2011, 01:46 PM
who are you?

Someone tell me why silas was banned

evolv
11-14-2011, 10:52 AM
KSF hold the right to ban any players with or without notice. Personally I never banned silas and I don't know why unt0uch banned him.

All I know is that usually when unt0uch bans someone, its for a pretty damn good reason. If you or silas wants to appeal the ban, I could possibly unban him. I know your all forming some "Anti-KSF" or "Troll-KSF" coalition for reasons unknown to me. As long as this continues your opinions wont be taken as seriously within this community.

(These players will all be watched closely on the KSF servers.)

Silas has been accused of bhopping in the past, you can send me his steamid and I will cross-reference it with the reason for ban in our list and can help give you a better explanation of of why he was banned.

Please note that 99% of the bans on our server are due to server crashing/exploitation or programs/scripts that give players the ability to bhop or timescale.

Which means there was a 99% chance he was banned due to one of those previous reasons.

T!cK
11-14-2011, 05:38 PM
who are you?

Someone tell me why silas was banned

who are you?

iirc he was banned for bhopping or timescaling

gorgeous gentleman
11-15-2011, 10:12 AM
KSF hold the right to ban any players with or without notice. Personally I never banned silas and I don't know why unt0uch banned him.

All I know is that usually when unt0uch bans someone, its for a pretty damn good reason. If you or silas wants to appeal the ban, I could possibly unban him. I know your all forming some "Anti-KSF" or "Troll-KSF" coalition for reasons unknown to me. As long as this continues your opinions wont be taken as seriously within this community.

(These players will all be watched closely on the KSF servers.)

Silas has been accused of bhopping in the past, you can send me his steamid and I will cross-reference it with the reason for ban in our list and can help give you a better explanation of of why he was banned.

Please note that 99% of the bans on our server are due to server crashing/exploitation or programs/scripts that give players the ability to bhop or timescale.

Which means there was a 99% chance he was banned due to one of those previous reasons.

I'm not forming an "anti-ksf" anything considering I don't even play css anymore. I only wanted to know why my friend was banned because some of my friends on ksf didn't have a reason. I'll get his steam id when I see him online.