PDA

View Full Version : McRoyaL's application (last one)

McRoyaL
08-08-2011, 12:21 AM
First Name: Roy

CSS Username: McRoyaL

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39421635

Steam Account Name: RoyLior22

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 8 Months

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 5 Months

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 4 Months

List of Skill Maps Completed: 207/217 ( Including surf_jusched_beta1, surf_legendary, surf_sandman_v2,
surf_core_fix, surf_tronic, surf_timewarp, surf_infected_h, surf_minecraft, surf_skill8 etc' )

List of Bonuses completed: 84/88.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I really love the clan, i play in the KSF servers everyday and i want to be a part from KSF.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Playing on the server everyday, helping people, wearing a tag and keep cheaters or annoying guys away from the server.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: No, i usually dont use a mic, but im going to buy a mic soon anyways.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No, but it will change if i get in.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I join the ventrilo from time to time.

Are you currently in another clan? No.

BalaTheShark
08-08-2011, 12:56 AM
I know there's a couple people currently in KSF that hate on u royal and truely I don't see why. Maybe it's because your still "new" to the server or you have some anonymous beef with people that I don't know about. But I watched your run on jusched, with 10 other people. The end may of been a bit different, but fuck it you are one of 11 people to complete it. It's obvious he can handle himself under pressure and still surf like a champ, isn't that the people KSF is looking for? He's become a pro these past months, I've even held a personal competition with him comparing Pr's on any map that is currently on. Lets say, half the time hes giving me a run for my money. Ive surfed a long fucking time and my days are passing, but royal is fresh and he will only continue to become a better overall surfer. Plus Ive never seen him act disrespectful to anyone on the KSF server. ever.

I say lets give him a fucking chance.. cause I know a couple people that are going to hate on this application (again)
+1 for you royal

-Bala

juissi_^
08-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Plus Ive never seen him act disrespectful to anyone on the KSF server. ever.
omg he has called me fag, russian (which is really offending in finland) retard for example :|

ps. some1 has problems to read this text or why we using large font size??

anyways, havent seen you in vent for a while so i assume your "time to time" means like once in 2-3 months. And true you're now better at surfing what you used to be. But there are few other reasons and therefore im saying

yes.

McRoyaL
08-08-2011, 09:35 AM
juissi do you really think that it was mean? u know that im joking with you.. ;\
(well i dont live in finland so i dont really know that it offends)
anyways sorry if it offends you.

and right, i dont join the vent that often, but ofc it will change if i get in.

but if this is your choice so thats ok..

Kabuu
08-08-2011, 10:18 AM
U can't even joke with dat kind of thing.

unt0uch4bl3
08-08-2011, 12:42 PM
How about you get a mic and start joining vent before you join so people can find out what kind of person you are.

Mics are cheap, save up some lunch money.

Then maybe people will vote yes or atleast the main people can find out how you act.

McRoyaL
08-08-2011, 01:12 PM
well, im going to buy a mic this week, actually i really dont like to use a mic on online games.. i usually dont use especially when its not my homeland language.
despite i think people know me quite well, how i am and how i act.

i spoke to juissi a bit on steam and i think he knows who i am.
(btw juissi u really dont have to afriad from what u told me on steam, u know that im not like those guys)

anyways, i'll come to vent when i'll get a mic.

and skittles, i can speak english on mic but not as well as u guys speak.
this is not my homeland language.

Skittl35
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
well, im going to buy a mic this week.

but my english pretty sucks on mic :(

That you would still join despite this shows character.

McRoyaL
08-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Im back at 0 now, juissi might change his mind but i dont know if hes going to do so.
i would like that you guys start to vote, i want to hear your opinions :)

havea good day :>

dejavu
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM
+1

Zeedz
08-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Mcroyal have become a very good surfer over a short period of time, I remember when I first saw him on the server and he were having problems with some pretty easy maps, and then now he's taking down maps like jusched...

So what if he haven't been on VT?, He's writing a lot on the server, atleast when I'm online, and that's about all kinds of stuff, he's a really great guy, and a great surfer :)

Quit the lame reasons for saying no please...

+ 1

- Zeedz

McRoyaL
08-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks zeedz and deja :)

juissi_^
08-12-2011, 11:06 AM
So what if he haven't been on VT?, He's writing a lot on the server, atleast when I'm online, and that's about all kinds of stuff, he's a really great guy, and a great surfer :)

Quit the lame reasons for saying no please...

+ 1

- Zeedz

mabyyy OFFTOPIC :geek:

yo m8 you r not the 1 who tells me to do something. If i say no, i mean it. The reason why im saying no, its not lame if you use your brains and think a bit further, "what would happen if he got in". And yes ive noticed you dont give a fuck what happens in ksf so that might be the reason why you r not understanding why im voting no. thx but i know what im doing.

Zeedz
08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
mabyyy OFFTOPIC

yo m8 you r not the 1 who tells me to do something. If i say no, i mean it. The reason why im saying no, its not lame if you use your brains and think a bit further, "what would happen if he got in". And yes ive noticed you dont give a fuck what happens in ksf so that might be the reason why you r not understanding why im voting no. thx but i know what im doing.

Are you serious Juissi? Wasn't even reffering to you saying no, neither did I never mention your name. And well I do give a fuck about what happens in the clan.
- Why do you feel like I'm reffering ???
-- I was talking about people saying no due to his religion or where he's from, like some people did in his earlier applies... (and other lame reasons)

DigitalTerrorist
08-13-2011, 02:11 AM
Still no.

Juden Raus!

McRoyaL
08-13-2011, 11:31 AM
Still no.

Juden Raus!

just because im a jew ?
come on man :|
want to be in ksf so much :(

BalaTheShark
08-13-2011, 07:15 PM
ya seriously fuck religion..... who cares where hes from. You guys are trying to keep him out for the most bullshit reasons and its actually making me laugh....

Juissi if royal gets in, that WONT mean hes guna vote Yes to all noobs.... none of us will vote yes.... so why does that matter?

If ksf repulses people based on race, im sorry but thats simply ignorant.

Erdbeer
08-14-2011, 09:06 AM
He is a very active player and well known to the community. He has improven a lot , he is already x times better than me.

I don't understand your reasons for saying no ( besides the ventrilo point) , since he is a very nice guy and communicates a lot on the server.

Yes

McRoyaL
08-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Plus Ive never seen him act disrespectful to anyone on the KSF server. ever.
omg he has called me fag, russian (which is really offending in finland) retard for example :|

ps. some1 has problems to read this text or why we using large font size??

anyways, havent seen you in vent for a while so i assume your "time to time" means like once in 2-3 months. And true you're now better at surfing what you used to be. But there are few other reasons and therefore im saying

yes.

Juissi changeed his mind, thanks juissi.
so its 5 yes's and 1 no.
1 more :)

Kiiru
08-14-2011, 10:07 AM
hes a very active player and he has improved his surfing skills alot so I will give him a

thumbs up :D

McRoyaL
08-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Thank you so much kiiru and everyone who voted yes :)

Brax
08-15-2011, 01:31 AM
McRoyal is very friendly and skilled. For example he greets alot of people when they join the server, always there to say hi or hey. McRoyal is also very skilled beating Jusched, Tronic, and lots of others. Im saying yes on this one.

+1

evolv
08-16-2011, 08:20 PM
Alright since Mcroyal has waited so patiently to join the clan for some time now and has completed the necessary requirements (and six +1's), I will approve this one. Please PM me on steam when you see this Mcroyal.

T!cK
08-19-2011, 02:54 PM
whalecum to the family!

McRoyaL
08-19-2011, 10:51 PM
whalecum to the family!

Thanks tick ;)

LuckyCharms
08-22-2011, 04:23 PM
im KINDA late but +1