PDA

View Full Version : Some Maps

Pez
07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
Hey,
I've made a maplist of maps which aren't yet on KSF and should be added (Eg. surf_molstration is gud one).

surf_20_12_60_e
surf_advanced
surf_alternation
surf_animals_fix
surf_annoyance
surf_annoying
surf_anonymity
surf_arghmyeyes
surf_aurantia-grisea
surf_awakening_v01
surf_braininvasion
surf_broken
surf_da_whoop
surf_dice
surf_drain
surf_drought_light2
surf_elixor
surf_extrodinaire
surf_firsttime_rc1
surf_flashlight
surf_imagine_final
surf_imperial_beta6
surf_inhuman
surf_intox
surf_in_progress
surf_lavaflow
surf_life_of_duck
surf_limit
surf_molstration
surf_monkeywithagun_final
surf_neon_final
surf_ny_superhappier
surf_okay
surf_pinky
surf_Rstar
surf_s1_b
surf_sanding
surf_simpsons_source
surf_teenpregnancy_lite
surf_tomb_reloaded
surf_trinity_beta2
surf_wazor
surf_xor_iv

juissi_^
07-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Hey,
I've made a maplist of maps which aren't yet on KSF and should be added (Eg. surf_molstration is gud one).
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah u funny. NO

surf_20_12_60_e
surf_advanced
surf_alternation
surf_animals_fix
surf_annoyance
surf_annoying
surf_anonymity
surf_arghmyeyes
surf_aurantia-grisea
surf_awakening_v01
surf_braininvasion
surf_broken
surf_da_whoop
surf_dice
surf_drain
surf_drought_light2
surf_elixor
surf_extrodinaire
surf_firsttime_rc1 (i couldnt find that)
surf_flashlight
surf_imagine_final
surf_imperial_beta6 (i couldnt find that)
surf_inhuman
surf_intox
surf_in_progress
surf_lavaflow
surf_life_of_duck
surf_limit
surf_molstration
surf_neon_final
surf_ny_superhappier
surf_okay (i couldnt find that)
surf_pinky
surf_Rstar
surf_s1_b
surf_sanding
surf_simpsons_source
surf_teenpregnancy_lite
surf_tomb_reloaded (we got this)
surf_trinity_beta2
surf_wazor
surf_xor_iv

The thing is, we dont add anymore troll maps that have been made in 1 day like life of duck etc. ill take a look at those other maps but those which i painted with red, wont get added.

Pez
07-17-2011, 06:21 AM
Surf_Anonymity

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/157395
surf_Awakening_v01

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/155854

If u want I can upload other maps which u can't found.
Btw. Why not surf_simpsons_source I saw topic here about it, many ppl want it play on KSF.

juissi_^
07-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Its like all of those maps are really old and they got alot of bugs. Also they are really short like max. 1-3 ramps per stage which isnt that fun + the desing of the map is always terrible. If you searched those maps trough gamebanana you maybe noticed evolv's comments on these maps :) surf_simpsons is almost like 1 of those, it looks pretty cool yeh but its like 1-2 ramps per stage... but ill talk to evolv

THERAPIST
07-17-2011, 11:49 AM
+1 for molstration, animals, dice, imagine

-1 for
surf_advanced
surf_alternation
surf_annoying
surf_anonymity
surf_awakening_v01
surf_braininvasion
surf_broken
surf_elixor
surf_extrodinaire
surf_flashlight
surf_intox
surf_lavaflow
surf_life_of_duck
surf_neon_final
surf_ny_superhappier
surf_okay
surf_pinky
surf_Rstar
surf_sanding
surf_simpsons_source
surf_teenpregnancy_lite

as I've played all those and they suck.

juissi_^
07-17-2011, 12:39 PM
-1 molstration animals imagine

-molstration is lodys map dats reason enough to not to be added

-ppl asked long time ago untouch to add animals and he said he'll never add it, cant remember the reason for it but i think it crashed the server somehow

-we had imagine but if i remember right it didnt work so evolv removed it

THERAPIST
07-17-2011, 01:56 PM
_animals (not _fix)
and _imagine_final

work fine on the aus server, so I'm sure evolv can add them to ksf too? It might just have been a temporary thing when the big css update came out like how the_gloaming works fine now but was crashing people for a while before.

I can say with certainty that the maps haven't been modified at all aside from the logic_timer's being disabled.

juissi_^
07-18-2011, 04:47 AM
yah we had imagine_final but it didnt work..

unt0uch4bl3
07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Animals takes a long time to load while switching maps on ksf. Unless this is fixed we dont need it. We have plenty of maps already and only quality maps should be added from now on. Molestation is not one of them...

dejavu
07-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Someone should fix imagine, that maps quite cool imo, and surf_annoyance, I could swear we had that sometime in the past.. I also like sanding.
The other maps I'd say a definite no to, troll maps!

juissi_^
07-18-2011, 03:31 PM
We have plenty of maps already and only quality maps should be added from now on.
idd

Pez
07-20-2011, 03:06 AM
okay, but these maps weren't released in one day and don't have only 1-2 ramps. Just sayin'.

surf_alternation
surf_annoyance
surf_awakening_v01
surf_drain
surf_neon_final
surf_pinky
surf_simpsons_source
surf_trinity_beta2

juissi_^
07-20-2011, 03:23 AM
We have plenty of maps already and only quality maps should be added from now on.
idd

I checked all those maps from the list, and they were all bad. And still those maps you listed now, yes, they r like max 2 ramps / stage and fucking poor desing. I've also heard from other players that those maps arent that good. Like untouch said, only quality maps should be added.

evolv
07-20-2011, 11:53 AM
Most of those maps at one point were on the servers, we just recently added Imagine which is the only halfway decent map on that list ;)

McRoyaL
07-21-2011, 12:51 AM
surf_annoyance is a good map tbh..

Panzerhandschuh
07-22-2011, 02:09 AM
Annoyance should definitely be added, I think alternation is fine but untouch doesn't like it, and simpsons is a pretty long map but the stages are short.

unt0uch4bl3
07-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Annoyance was actually the very first map i added to the surftimer. I removed it after the css update which made the server crash on that map. I have everything setup on that map so i can possibly re add it and see if it still crashes although i think it will... and for an unknown reason as well.

THERAPIST
07-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Annoyance should definitely be added, I think alternation is fine but untouch doesn't like it, and simpsons is a pretty long map but the stages are short.
Simpsons has a bunch of boosts/telehops and half of them are really glitchy. Every stage is like one ramp and a huge boost followed by a random easy obstacle.

Panzerhandschuh
07-22-2011, 07:08 PM
I used to play simpsons on tf2 and I don't remember it being glitchy at all. There were some secret buttons that would lock sometimes but that's it.