07-16-2011, 07:31 AM
First Name: Kalle

CSS Username: Kabad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37634191

Steam Account Name: _kalma_

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): About 3-4 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): About 2 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: About 10 moths

List of Skill Maps Completed: 195/208 including syria again, exile, legendary, sandman, tronic.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I love surfin in css and in your server. And I think im enough skilled to be in your clan. And I want to keep cheater boiz away from tha server.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Most of my freetime I spend in css and ofc in ksf server(s). And when I go to the another servers with my tag they might follow me/ask me ip to the ksf server(s).

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I don't use my mic very actively but I use it sometimes cuz noone can understand wat im talking about :>.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I am @ forums everyday.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Yea im der almost everyday and every single night.

Are you currently in another clan? No im not in any other clan rite nao.

Haters gonna hate

-Peace Kabuu

Jay
07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
JK YESYESYESYES

juissi_^
07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Eventho he got caught once when he was "glitching" the timer and he got permanently banned. After that he bought a new account and started playing on ksf again. (shows how badly he wanted to play on the server) I hated him. I was thinking that he'd just glitch it again and i told untouch about it and he was like "I believe that he learned something and wont do it anymore". Even tho he said so i kept my eyes on him and didnt notice anything suspicious. Nowdays he keeps playing on our server like everyday, and i guarantee that hes playing fair. He got good and hes like one of the best surfers playing in the server atm. I've seen him complete syria_again, exile, tronic, legendary, sandman and he almost finished dionysus and jusched. So imo his skill level is high enough? Also i got him to join to our ventrilo server and he has been in there like everyday + hes on the forums pretty often.

I hope you dont hate him, he has changed, believe it.

+1 Yes

Brax
07-17-2011, 02:07 PM
I always see you in vent and you're a nice guy, also being rank 10 and having 61 top tens shows you're definately skilled enough.

+1

Kiiru
07-17-2011, 02:16 PM
I've seen him surfing like a pro :ugeek:

so heres my: +1

BalaTheShark
07-17-2011, 05:05 PM
I think Wiuu will be a excellent addition for the ksf team. Juissi has some good points, but I also think he changed

100% +1 for me

Kabuu
07-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Thank you all boiz I appreciate especially juissis post.

-Pease Kabad.

juissi_^
07-18-2011, 04:45 AM
I'd also like to hear what the other older members think about this

unt0uch4bl3
07-18-2011, 01:58 PM
When i say permanently banned for timescaling i mean it. Now your lucky i stopped playing and evolv didn't care.

This is an automatic NO.

enjoy playing on the server and dont push the issue because ill ban you again.

p.s. im glad you are a good surfer but i personally cant give a damn how good someone is at moving his mouse left and right.

dejavu
07-18-2011, 02:29 PM
dayummmmmmm actions really do have consequences, bad luck buddy

juissi_^
07-18-2011, 03:51 PM
I kinda expected something like this, sorry dude. Locked.