PDA

View Full Version : Control your admins

Stoned
06-16-2011, 01:40 AM
I have never seen such immature admins on any server. They will kick and ban people that rtv, they will extend anyway after the extend votes fail. they randomly kick people with the msg "client timed out" I dont need a demo of any of this as its all the time, just join the server. I like the idea you have here and it could go far, but im sure you (the owner) dont want to pay for the server entirely all the time. And the people your admins target is the casuals and the rookies, which just by the sheer numbers are the most likely to donate to your server for a couple reasons, 1. the rookies and casual FAR out number the upper classes, 2. they will want to fit in, to be accepted. Ive been play CS since '99 ive been apart of many communities ive always supported the servers i play on, but I never will here.

You really should work on making this a place that is fun for everyone to play. Right now its really been going down hill. I hope you work on this.

Mike

juissi_^
06-16-2011, 01:34 PM
I have never seen such immature admins on any server. I dont need a demo of any of this as its all the time, just join the server. Mike

Yo madmike, thats bullshit. I've never seen any kind of admin abusing/bitching on our server, im not on that often tho but still. I believe you r talking about some other server and messed it with our server.

They will kick and ban people that rtv, they will extend anyway after the extend votes fail. they randomly kick people with the msg "client timed out" Never seen any1 kicking or banning ppl who rtv. Also guy named Strokeit he paid for force extend and hes the only one who i have seen extending without any votes. And yes, i kicked player named eL DilDo twice with reason "Client timed out" as a joke cos he always trollin me. im so sorry if it hurt your feelings.

T!cK
06-18-2011, 09:49 AM
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMATURE

juissi_^
07-04-2011, 05:05 AM
no u :cry:

Trance^
01-31-2012, 02:04 AM
Nah, it's pretty much true.. I mean the admins keep extending maps even a vote fails, and they just change map if they feel like it.. Which really is immature, dont know anything about banning tho.

juissi_^
01-31-2012, 07:46 AM
I haven't seen any of the admins doing that. As far as i know its always the VIP's. I've seen them doing it before. It's not allowed, just give us some names and we'll sort it out.

Trance^
01-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Well dont know the names pretty much since i'm new at ksf servers, but seen some vips/admins doing it kinda alot when i'll get the names i'll let you know.

.:Deadeye:.
01-31-2012, 08:49 AM
well its not really abuse but there have been times where Ive exploited the fact that the server will mindlessly vote for 1 regardless of anything, there are a few donors who will spam votes to go to certain maps but their donators so deal with it

Trance^
02-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Well yeah, that's true..

DigitalTerrorist
02-06-2012, 11:51 PM
TRANCE AND STONED CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES

Trance^
02-07-2012, 02:03 AM
Really immature person, or just fucking stupid? Since i've only seeing you talking shieet at the forums. No offense you act like a litle kid.

nutting perzonal.

02-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Really immature person, or just fucking stupid? Since i've only seeing you talking shieet at the forums. No offense you act like a litle kid.

nutting perzonal.

you just doomed yourself

juissi_^
02-07-2012, 08:33 AM
[quote="Trance^":usps8tfm]Really immature person, or just fucking stupid? Since i've only seeing you talking shieet at the forums. No offense you act like a litle kid.

nutting perzonal.

you just doomed yourself[/quote:usps8tfm]

indeed.

Trance^
02-08-2012, 12:45 AM
what do you mean by doomed myself, i just said my opinion about this guys character and how he acts like, since everypost he posted is 'FUCK YOURSELF'.

02-08-2012, 02:37 AM
what do you mean by doomed myself, i just said my opinion about this guys character and how he acts like, since everypost he posted is 'FUCK YOURSELF'.

so naive, he doesn't realize how things work yet

Trance^
02-08-2012, 04:51 AM
i'm just not used to this kind of 'bad' behavior, but if it's everyday i dont mind.

MrAsplundh
02-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Admins are annoying fags, but keep in mind that you are also an annoying fag.

This advice made me enjoy gaming a lot more.

DigitalTerrorist
02-12-2012, 04:15 PM
I AM GOING TO CHOKE YOU WITH YOUR OWN COCK