PDA

View Full Version : Juissi_^'s application

juissi_^
12-20-2010, 02:38 PM
First Name:Juuso

CSS Username: juissi_^

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13308942

Steam Account Name:ares93

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): I've been playing css for about 5 years now. I bought my first account 8th of April 2005 and have played almost frequently since, minus small periods of time in which I have taken breaks from CSS due to bordem. During my css career I've been in 3 diffirent clans, which means that I don't change clan very often. Now I've been playing almost everyday, thanks to your surftimer server.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):I've been surfing for about 4 years, mostly combat surfing to start of with, now I usualy only surf skill maps because I find them more challenging.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: I've been surfing on your server for 6 months according to Game tracker.

List of Skill Maps Completed: 109/144 including surf_syria_again, surf_sandman_v2 , surf_legendary and surf_tronic

Reason applying for KSF Clan: A friend of mine told me about the your surftimer server and I've been playing regualy since then. For the last few months I have been playing 6-12+ hours a day. KSF members are really nice and I really enjoy playing on your server. I'd like to give you one more very active and dedicated member.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I've created maps with hammer editor before, but haven't created any surfmaps/stages yet. I could practice making surf maps if you need any help or want me to do a stage for a map. I can also edit videos with Sony Vegas if needed.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes i have a mic, I havent used it alot. But if you need me to come into vent or talk on the surftimer server I could. it's not a problem.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I've been on the forums everyday, even though I havent posted much yet and ofc I will reply to any messages and help out where I can.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I have been on the KSF vent server for few days now, and it's not a problem for me to be there.

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) No I'm not.

More about me: I'm a 17 year old guy from Finland. I'm still studing, but that wont affect my activity. In the summer I spend my time by driving a tractor at work. Last summer I drove a tractor for 600 hours and I am aiming to spend the same amount of time working next summer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYrKyj1-aZI thats what I'm doing exactly if any1 intrested lol). With the money I got from the job I bought a car: Mercedes C-Class -96 with only 62k kilometers and thats not much for a mercedes ;) If I'm not in school or work, im playing css. Thats what I do lol..

And yes! I also played World of Warcraft and was in a PVE guild ranked Top4 in the server. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/v ... o/advanced (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/vashj/Juiceo/advanced) my main character)

Thats all for now, you can ask anything you want here or pm me on steam, I'll try to answer. :)

Juissi_^

.:Deadeye:.
12-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Ive seen Juissi complete surf_syria_again and surf_tronic so he passes the tryout. I also vote yes

T!cK
12-20-2010, 02:50 PM
yes skilled as fuck he has all 4 of the tier 6 maps. and is a nice guy :)

Erdbeer
12-20-2010, 04:13 PM
I don't know if i can vote but i would definitely give him a yes .

Very active , nice and talkative.

tilt
12-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes, he is definitely a cool guy and obviously very skilled.

dejavu
12-20-2010, 05:42 PM
Yes! Love this guy, pretty awesome surfer as well. Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail. :)

aImZ
12-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail. :)

well writen indeed

juissi_^
12-21-2010, 06:30 AM
Also one of the better applications filled I've seen, he actually took the time to write in detail. :)

well writen indeed

thanks ;)

Evening
12-22-2010, 07:57 PM
I love Juissi!

Yes.

demon
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM
i vote yes

Paul
12-26-2010, 07:54 PM
Yes yes yes yes yes yes!

evolv
12-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Alright thats 5. I see you in vent every day but you never talk though, you should talk more. Accepted.

juissi_^
12-27-2010, 02:57 AM

wicked
12-30-2010, 09:24 PM
welcome

juissi_^
01-05-2011, 01:00 PM
thanks ;)