PDA

View Full Version : banned ....

maTTTTT
11-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I got 1 accusation of scripting and got banned ....

DigitalTerrorist
11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
You were banned by Untouchable, that ban will most likely not be lifted. Also, theres a form to fill out, so strike 1 right there.

unt0uch4bl3
11-13-2010, 08:16 PM
I checked the demo, you were definitely bhoping very well. Considering the following:

#1: you were very bad at surfing and then you began being fast at some stages and then you set the WRCP on 1 means you scripted.

#2: your bhoping was very consistent.

#3: as soon as I was told about you on the server you disconnected right away and joined with the name "maTTTTT"

Sorry buddy, its not happening.

I have a zero tolerance policy. Put simply you are not worth my time having on the server and in the future continuing to break the rules.

Finally like I tell everyone, cheating will get you no where in the long run. Learn your lesson and don't do it in the future else where in life.

maTTTTT
11-14-2010, 04:45 AM
See but this is the issue i wasnt scripting.
I did bhop well yes but i have been doing for a while now, if i was scripting i would of rapped the wrcp by like 5 seconds instead of .2 which took me 30 mins.

+ you deleted my bonus which was set stleast 3 months ago without bhopping at all.

Seriously a perma ban with no proof is pretty harsh.

T!cK
11-14-2010, 06:43 AM
See but this is the issue i wasnt scripting.
I did bhop well yes but i have been doing for a while now, if i was scripting i would of rapped the wrcp by like 5 seconds instead of .2 which took me 30 mins.

+ you deleted my bonus which was set stleast 3 months ago without bhopping at all.

Seriously a perma ban with no proof is pretty harsh.

He's got a demo as proof, not that he needs any.

Maybe if you lick his balls he'll unban you?

maTTTTT
11-14-2010, 07:45 AM
Ive played on the server along time, my rank will show that, i used to be in ksf as Matt Walker.

I dont script, never have never will.
The demo shows me being consistant because im good i dont think i should be banned for it, if you want i wil stop bhopping and just surf, but i just dont want to be banned especially for no reason.

unt0uch4bl3
11-14-2010, 08:07 AM
matt, this is good and well but none of it explains #3.

Don't even try to explain it because only a guilty person would do that.

Maybe if you havnt done that id slow down my trigger finger, but you did.

maTTTTT
11-14-2010, 10:51 AM
My good friend paul was in the server and told me they were deleting my times once i saw my first was gone i left, i re-joined with a diff name and stayed in spec just so i could see if you would delete my bonus time which was none-bhopped.

unt0uch4bl3
11-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Lol. I banned you after you rejoined and THEN I deleted your time. Wtf are you talking about. Anyway I'm no longer going to respond to this thread.

maTTTTT
11-21-2010, 04:16 AM
*sigh*
You still dont understand that scripts would get make my jumps increase in velocity every jump, i would have 1000 velocity in under 10 jumps.

Ive explained to you why i left and re-joined through pm's but your ignoring them now.

There is simply no reason to keep this ban, i hope someone else can see that and will reply.

meh
11-29-2010, 10:15 AM
welp i vouch for a 2nd chance but its unts decision ;)

evolv
11-30-2010, 01:38 PM
You done made untouchable madddddd, but hey i'll talk to him about getting the ban lifted if possible.

unt0uch4bl3
12-01-2010, 01:58 AM
This is how my cfg looks like:

// Scripters & cheaters & gay fuckers
// DO NOT EDIT THIS LIST - THESE FUCKERS SHALL BE BANNED FOR EVER!

banid 0 STEAM_0: ... etc

DigitalTerrorist
12-01-2010, 03:02 PM
I agree, he should stay banned forever.

aImZ
12-01-2010, 10:39 PM
I agree, he should stay banned forever.

maTTTTT
12-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I have waited silently for a month, i think it is time that the ban should be reduced.

I loved playing on the servers, having the oppertunity to play with some of the top surfers, and i get banned because i brake one record because of it.

If you lift the ban i promise to never pre-speed to beat records - i dont even care what my rank is or whether i get into the top 10 times or w/e, i just want to see and play on the new maps.

Please consider my appeal once more, i have not and will not ever cheat. I have shown that i want to be unbanned becuase i have waited a whole month until i plead again. I hope that shows something.

Please let me be unbanned, or atleast have a chance of playing on the servers once more.

Thanks for reading, and im sorry if i caused any hasstle, but i promise you i did not cheat, and i never will.