First Name: Joshua

CSS Username: Erdbeer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27010885

Steam Account Name: ichbinnichsogut

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): ~ 1 year

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): ~ 8 months

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 4 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: 129/133 on KSF server

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I know a few people from the clan and most of them are very nice . There are friends of mine , too (e.g. bowl). Furthermore the game is going to get boring and I'd like to make new experiences with your clan .

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I've spend a lot of time on the Surf Timer Server and I'm very active there . If i can join , i will be active on the forums , too.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I have a microphone , but I don't use it in Css . I only use it on Teamspeak and Skype.
Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I'll do.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? Yes

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan : I do not participate in a clan . I was in a skill surf clan a while ago , but the clan was shit.

evolv
11-07-2010, 04:11 PM
As you can see hes beaten almost every map on the server. Let the acceptance process begin.

T!cK
11-07-2010, 04:39 PM
talk more (or to me)

Erdbeer
11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
you mean on the server?

unt0uch4bl3
11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
I really don't know much about you.

Similarly to my other post, you do play a lot but I don't know what kind of personality you have, your maturity level, etc.

The best way of doing that is getting on ventrilo. Since you have a mic, install ventrilo and talk to us so we know who you are. (There should be no excuses about getting on ventrilo if you really want to join and you have a mic)

Until then, well there isn't much to say...

Relapse
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
he's skilled, and he seems like a cool person. so it's a yes from me ;)

DigitalTerrorist
11-07-2010, 11:43 PM
No from me, too much of an attitude.

Erdbeer
11-08-2010, 06:36 AM
At all , I do talk much . Ask Deja.

And it was obvious that Digital would say no.

As I didn't know you and I joined the server one day , you said "S**g H**l Motherf***er" to me.

You really are a racist , aren't you? Or do you think that is funny?

DigitalTerrorist
11-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Its a combination of the two.

Erdbeer
11-08-2010, 09:44 AM
So I don't have to give a damn.

Do I nevertheless have a chance to join ?

evolv
11-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Me approving your application means you have a chance. You'll need 5 yes's or +1's, but its not always easy.

DigitalTerrorist
11-08-2010, 09:50 AM
He needs 6 yes votes to counter my no.

Erdbeer
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
I thought maybe i can't join cause of the no of a head admin.

DigitalTerrorist
11-08-2010, 09:53 AM
I'm not a head admin anymore.

bowl
11-08-2010, 10:23 AM
yes ... nice and skilled guy

dejavu
11-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Gotta be a yes from me, talk to Erd a lot on the server and he's a very cool guy & a good surfer.
Good luck br0

Erdbeer
11-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks m8

demon
11-09-2010, 12:38 AM
"No from me, too much of an attitude." - DigitalTerrorist
i say yes

DigitalTerrorist
11-09-2010, 08:30 AM
People who joined just to get admin, their votes shouldn't count, as they will say yes to anyone who kisses their ass.

Erdbeer
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Yeah sure , I gave them 20 € for giving me a yes , get serious.

Justin.uk
11-09-2010, 12:13 PM
I Say No 8-) bitch 8-)

unt0uch4bl3
11-09-2010, 01:25 PM
I Say No 8-) bitch 8-)

That makes it 2 yeses and 2 nos. You're back at 0 :twisted:

Justin.uk
11-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I Say No 8-) bitch 8-)

That makes it 2 yeses and 2 nos. You're back at 0 :twisted:

nice counting skillz

dejavu
11-10-2010, 09:37 AM
So there were four yes', from me, bowl, demon & relapse,
and 1 no from digi. You're currently on +3 ^_^

T!cK
11-10-2010, 10:54 AM
no talk to people

tilt
11-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Yes.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 04:08 AM
I don't know what you want Tick.

I talk to people.

Only because you are never on the server you can't say I don't talk.

evolv
11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
+4

Daniel
11-11-2010, 01:44 PM
no.

Paul
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Yes.

T!cK
11-11-2010, 02:42 PM

I talk to people.

i want you to wait a week and see if you still care, its not personal but yeah. but it looks like you will get in anyway so.

Acid-Fries
11-11-2010, 03:08 PM
No.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 03:15 PM

I talk to people.

i want you to wait a week and see if you still care, its not personal but yeah. but it looks like you will get in anyway so.

Okay.

But as you see its not sure if i will get in.

I have the feeling that people say no for fun.

DigitalTerrorist
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Or maybe they are saying no cause you're some silent ass kid that they don't know. For fucks sake.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 03:26 PM
That's the point , they don't know me and they don't give a justification.

So what should I believe?

DigitalTerrorist
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM
They don't owe you a justification.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 03:40 PM
I guess it's pointless to argue with you.

DigitalTerrorist
11-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Jawohl.

unt0uch4bl3
11-11-2010, 04:03 PM
No. Since the app began and the we started telling you to get to know people more you did not as far as I've seen. I asked you to get on vent, since you have a mic and be active but it hasn't happened. I don't know what kind of person you are and there is no other reason to vote yes when we have plenty of other members.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
"As far as I have seen"

That's the point.

unt0uch4bl3
11-11-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm on vent everyday.

Erdbeer
11-11-2010, 04:16 PM
So all in one that would make it +1 .

Due to the fact that all the head admins said no I guess the acceptance process has failed?

.:Deadeye:.
11-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Since you started joining our vent and using your mic ill give you a yes as long as you continue to use your mic and participate in our vent and continue to be active on our servers.

We have a bit of a bad track record with germans who join and then after 1 week are never heard from again or leave.

DigitalTerrorist
11-12-2010, 10:23 AM
A change in wind I sense, says I.

Erdbeer
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Do you enjoy listening to my shitty english? x)

DigitalTerrorist
11-12-2010, 11:14 AM
I do, yes.

Katarina
11-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Hmm yes for this guy x)

T!cK
11-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Since you started joining our vent and using your mic ill give you a yes as long as you continue to use your mic and participate in our vent and continue to be active on our servers.

We have a bit of a bad track record with germans who join and then after 1 week are never heard from again or leave.

^^
|||

keep going

unt0uch4bl3
11-12-2010, 02:03 PM
You will have to convince me to change my mind if your planning to join. As a head admin I voted no which means the app has failed.

Convincing me will be hard seeing how you only joined vent AFTER I asked you the SECOND time and AFTER I voted no.

My vote still stands.

Also votes from new members don't count.

T!cK
11-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Has he stayed active in ventrilo?

11-14-2010, 08:24 AM
no but he said in the shoutbox hes not gonna be on for 2 days

Erdbeer
11-14-2010, 11:22 AM
You will have to convince me to change my mind if your planning to join. As a head admin I voted no which means the app has failed.

Convincing me will be hard seeing how you only joined vent AFTER I asked you the SECOND time and AFTER I voted no.

My vote still stands.

I guess you mean that I only joined the Ventrilo server to join and then I would never be there again , but I could be active on Ventrilo.

It's true that I tried to avoid joining the vent ( you and Evolv know the reasons) due to the fact that I didn't know that you only want members that actually talk on Ventrilo.

I've heard of a few members who have never joined the Ventrilo.

As you could have read above I already expected that the app has failed , I just talked with Evolv so I joined the vent .
But now that I have the confirmation that I won't be able to join until you change your no it might be pointless cause you probably won't change your mind.

Deadeye already answered.

After all , that's ridiculous.

You have accepted so many people who nerver said a word, but you denied my application , although I have shown use ( late , yes , but at least I have ).
I don't have a problem if I just have to wait , but if the application really has failed , I can't take this community serious( failed because of my talking , not if you hate me cause I'm a fucking retard).

No offense , but that's the truth.

Relapse
11-14-2010, 08:04 PM
i dont know if anyone wants my oppinion but i think its pretty stupid not to let him in, hes a great surfer and he's helpfull to other players (atleast from what ive seen of him) i think he would be a good addition to the clan.

T!cK
11-15-2010, 08:45 AM

My vote still stands.

I guess you mean that I only joined the Ventrilo server to join and then I would never be there again , but I could be active on Ventrilo.

It's true that I tried to avoid joining the vent ( you and Evolv know the reasons) due to the fact that I didn't know that you only want members that actually talk on Ventrilo.

As you could have read above I already expected that the app has failed , I just talked with Evolv so I joined the vent .
But now that I have the confirmation that I won't be able to join until you change your no it might be pointless cause you probably won't change your mind.

You have accepted so many people who nerver said a word, but you denied my application , although I have shown use ( late , yes , but at least I have ).
I don't have a problem if I just have to wait , but if the application really has failed , I can't take this community serious( failed because of my talking , not if you hate me cause I'm a fucking retard).

Here is how I joined ksf;

Played for 2 months on the server, made app, got declined and told to wait, 3 weeks later I was accepted without another post on the forums.

You seem very worked up over this...

Erdbeer
11-15-2010, 09:58 AM
[quote=unt0uch4bl3]You will have to convince me to change my mind if your planning to join. As a head admin I voted no which means the app has failed.

My vote still stands.

Here is how I joined ksf;

Played for 2 months on the server, made app, got declined and told to wait, 3 weeks later I was accepted without another post on the forums.

You seem very worked up over this...[/quote:3p0klcqg]

Yes , because I want certainty.

I don't want to wait a few weeks expecting that I will get accepted and then nothing happens.

There are so many examples of people who have been simply accepted.

I really try to integrate into the community and therefore you could give me a view and not anything like " Convincing me will be hard , you have to convince me if your planning to join".

aImZ
11-15-2010, 11:32 AM
since im not playin much these days (university works -,,-) i cant tell much about him..so i wont vote

but i gotta say he definetly got a point there: many ppl joined, never got into vent and dont bother reading the forums only once a week...he at least tries: good start. but i guess its only start. anyway proly u got your app at a bad time: i guess most members realized that there were to many just joining without really participating and now get strict...if thats the point i appreciate it but we should keep that up: erdbeer is right feelign this hits only him because its been quite relaxed before and it'd be unfair if it got that relaxed again.

just wanted to make my point:)

(heres how i joined: played on the server for aboput half a year, got friends with some cool, well-known, old clanmembers, talked to them and other ppl (also via mic which i didnt do at all till than), made my app, accepted in a realy short time)

also a hitn here: if u fear language problems talking over the mic: ich bin auch deutscher;) ppl (well except for acid-bitch) will gladly help u gettin better there;)

aImZ
11-15-2010, 11:34 AM

i duno who you are talkin about but i hope i gave the opposite example:)

Erdbeer
11-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Yes , I was
since im not playin much these days (university works -,,-) i cant tell much about him..so i wont vote

but i gotta say he definetly got a point there: many ppl joined, never got into vent and dont bother reading the forums only once a week...he at least tries: good start. but i guess its only start. anyway proly u got your app at a bad time: i guess most members realized that there were to many just joining without really participating and now get strict...if thats the point i appreciate it but we should keep that up: erdbeer is right feelign this hits only him because its been quite relaxed before and it'd be unfair if it got that relaxed again.

just wanted to make my point:)

(heres how i joined: played on the server for aboput half a year, got friends with some cool, well-known, old clanmembers, talked to them and other ppl (also via mic which i didnt do at all till than), made my app, accepted in a realy short time)

also a hitn here: if u fear language problems talking over the mic: ich bin auch deutscher;) ppl (well except for acid-bitch) will gladly help u gettin better there;)

Yes , I was afraid about something like that , but there's no problem at all.

You seem to be very understanding in that point , Digital has gotten much nicer since I joined the vent ( to me ) and listening to Evolv and Euph is funny at any time.
Nobody has angered me (maybe a childish thought).

11-15-2010, 12:25 PM

Of course not you aimz <3

T!cK
11-16-2010, 02:03 PM

Of course not, we are talking about Blacky ect.

unt0uch4bl3
11-16-2010, 07:18 PM
[quote=".:Deadeye:.":2cohz2q4]

Of course not, we are talking about Blacky ect.[/quote:2cohz2q4]

Who the fuck is blacky?

dejavu
11-17-2010, 06:50 AM
delete :(

dejavu
11-17-2010, 06:52 AM

Of course not, we are talking about Blacky ect.

Who the fuck is blacky?

nigger who?

T!cK
11-17-2010, 06:59 AM
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1650 (http://forums.kamikazestrikeforce.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1650)

hes still on the first page

-edit his 2nd app but w/e

aImZ
11-17-2010, 07:34 AM
uh now i kno who you talkin about
anyway hes turkish not german

unt0uch4bl3
11-28-2010, 09:15 AM
I withdraw my vote. Good luck.

T!cK
11-28-2010, 09:55 AM
yes

has made an effort to talk to me and other ksf members

evolv
11-30-2010, 01:35 PM
With untouchable retracting his no, i've counted +4 so far.

DigitalTerrorist
12-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I vote yes now!

Habitat
12-01-2010, 03:26 PM
I VOTE YES

tilt
12-01-2010, 04:16 PM

Define new? Days/weeks/months?

aImZ
12-01-2010, 10:41 PM
i dont think this is only about the actual time being in ksf;)

edit: since evolve just told me he has shown up in vent i guess i can give him a yes too:)
viel spass

evolv
12-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Ok with aImZ giving him a yes, and 70+ replies with Untouchable and Digital retracting their no votes that is a +5. Hes a good surfer, has waited awhile, and has made an attempt to talk with members in the community. Accepted, just remember u leave the clan within two weeks = permaban ;)

Erdbeer
12-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Well , I think it is +7 . :roll:

However , thanks

dejavu
12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Well , I think it is +7 . :roll:

However , thanks

arguin wid da chief?

fkin ban

Evening
12-02-2010, 02:55 PM