10-02-2010, 12:29 PM
First Name: Andre
CSS Username: SilenCe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20909518
Steam Account Name: Trojancheg
Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 4 years
Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 2 years
Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: about 10 months
List of Skill Maps Completed: surf_sandman_v2, surf_prosperity_v2, surf_ixtab, surf_kawaii, surf_velocity,
surf_forbidden_tomb (1,2,3), surf_creation+bonus, surf_sunset, surf_amateur_v2b, surf_this_njv, surf_taq, surf_epic, surf_refraxis, surf_injection, surf_prolix_fix, surf_impact and many easy/medium maps
Reason applying for KSF Clan: now i play most of time on KSF server, i know this clan for a long time and i think that clan members are good guys so i want to be in friendly clan
Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: now - nothing=( but i learn Hammer and i am going to try doing maps soon
Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: i dont use mic because i dont have it now, but i think i would buy it
Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo?: No, i don't
Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current : No
Great Thx to Evening

Evening
10-02-2010, 12:52 PM
He completed sandman and velocity with ease, so let the voting begin.

I'm giving him a yes, fairly decent surfer, guy's got talent.

tilt
10-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes for no reason.

DigitalTerrorist
10-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Hmmm, I require more convincing. He needs to beat Sewers. Backwards.

.:Deadeye:.
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
velocity is a tryout map? Ive been telling people they have to do legendary, syria_again, sandman or tronic :o

T!cK
10-04-2010, 05:29 AM
velocity is a tryout map? Ive been telling people they have to do legendary, syria_again, sandman or tronic :o

Any two of these maps will make you eligible for the KSF application process, once a Head Admin approves your tryout, go on and fill out an application.

surf_sandman_v2, surf_commune_again_beta3, surf_forbidden_tomb2, surf_forbidden_tomb4, surf_velocity, surf_sc_essence_v2, surf_tronic, surf_quattro, surf_parrot_selector (hardmode), or surf_legendary.

Also, the following admin can do a tryout for you:
Digital Terrorist
Evolv
Col. Mustard
Zentrix
Daniel
Deadeye
Tick (Add me on steam as I am not in game regularly at the moment " inn1t ".)
Phenom
Aimz

tilt
10-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Hmmm, I require more convincing. He needs to beat surf_commune_too. Backwards.

10-04-2010, 08:31 AM
oh i thought that was the old list

T!cK
10-04-2010, 08:46 AM
oh i thought that was the old list

It might be :o

I just pulled it from the tryout sticky.

10-04-2010, 09:24 PM
thats definitely an old list commune again isnt even on the server i think it might even be broken

wicked
10-05-2010, 12:25 PM
yes very skilled

dejavu
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Umm don't really know the guy & haven't seen him communicate at all with any KSF members or with anyone..
On the basis of assuming he'd just be another member that doesn't talk at all I'm going to say no, sorry =[

SilenCe
10-30-2010, 03:03 PM
+ surf_legendary xD

T!cK
10-30-2010, 08:13 PM
i gotta be honest everyone who buys a mic and talks gets into ksf easy talk please!!!

unt0uch4bl3
10-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Do you know why tick?

Its so simple. You have to be friendly to ... well make friends. But it is only a part of the process. You also have to prove that you are mature and all that other shit.

BUT there are exceptions! You gotta have something to deliver to the table. So Andrei, what can you deliver?

I don't think I even remember you playing in the server so obviously not so much.
So if you can't do the first one and make friends (the reasons are not relevant) you gotta do the second. And well I believe this lesson is true anywhere in life. Its the people who you know that get you further in life, but if you don't know anyone you make friends but if you can't do that either you make your self stand out. Perhaps there is another way? Then you should do it.

Either way it is a no from me. For now at least.