PDA

View Full Version : digital terrorist abusing again..

cheeeeese
08-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Two complaints now, ive talked to digital once before about this. If a get a third complaint, lets just say three strikes and your out.

yesterday he burned me and slayed me. banned me a day before that too
i posted logs but the thread got deleted after digital posted "lol?" in the shoutbox.

untouchable saw the thread before it got deleted, ask him about it.

ninjaplz was there and saw me, he told me to complain about it and i am.
is this a 3rd strike evolv?

wicked
08-30-2010, 12:12 PM
was there and i seen it

unt0uch4bl3
08-30-2010, 12:40 PM
I saw it but didn't read it.

Daniel Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 pm Deleted topic
» digital terrorist abusing again..

DigitalTerrorist
08-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Cheese gets no respect in this server.

Someone who joins for admin in this clan, and then doesn't wear the tag. Thats disrespect. You get, what you give, you filthy mexican dog.

Oh and wicked, call Jenny Craig and a therapist before Habitat makes you cry again.

cheeeeese
08-30-2010, 02:27 PM

Someone who joins for admin in this clan, and then doesn't wear the tag. Thats disrespect. You get, what you give, you filthy mexican dog.

Oh and wicked, call Jenny Craig and a therapist before Habitat makes you cry again.

psh im not the only one who joins for admin. not wearing a tag isnt disrespect, its choice nigga

DigitalTerrorist
08-30-2010, 02:31 PM

psh im not the only one who joins for admin. not wearing a tag isnt disrespect, its choice nigga

We arn't talking about anyone else but you, do not bring up anyone else, and not to mention, they wear the tag. You think we don't know who joined for admin?

Secondly, that choice wasn't yours to make, which is why you got kicked out. That wasn't your excuse then either, it was because your scrim team wouldn't allow you to wear another tag, violating a KSF rule of no other community, clan, or team membership allowed beside KSF.

Thirdly, you spammed the Combat surf server, with your little friend, the IP of your scrim team server, trying to steal population from "another non-steam server", which should have gotten you banned and it did for awhile.

So explain to me, where have you earned the respect you think you deserve?

Ninjaplz
08-30-2010, 02:52 PM
So what if he did all that?
that doesn't make it okay for you to abuse admin...

DigitalTerrorist
08-30-2010, 02:56 PM
So what if he did all that?
that doesn't make it okay for you to abuse admin...

Go cry in your own little thread, you don't make a difference here.

cheeeeese
08-30-2010, 03:01 PM

We arn't talking about anyone else but you, do not bring up anyone else, and not to mention, they wear the tag. You think we don't know who joined for admin?

Secondly, that choice wasn't yours to make, which is why you got kicked out. That wasn't your excuse then either, it was because your scrim team wouldn't allow you to wear another tag, violating a KSF rule of no other community, clan, or team membership allowed beside KSF.

Thirdly, you spammed the Combat surf server, with your little friend, the IP of your scrim team server, trying to steal population from "another non-steam server", which should have gotten you banned and it did for awhile.

So explain to me, where have you earned the respect you think you deserve?

we are talking about other people too dumbshit, thats the whole point

also, faggotface, i had the choice. evolv told me i would lose admin if i didnt wear the tag when i fucking joined. so dont talk bullshit u dont even know about

and u cant say i did something cause my team fucking did. i had no part of that niggggggggggggga

DigitalTerrorist
08-30-2010, 03:07 PM

psh im not the only one who joins for admin. not wearing a tag isnt disrespect, its choice nigga[/quote]

So explain to me, where have you earned the respect you think you deserve?[/quote]

also, faggotface, i had the choice. evolv told me i would lose admin if i didnt wear the tag when i fucking joined. so dont talk bullshit u dont even know about

and u cant say i did something cause my team fucking did. i had no part of that niggggggggggggga[/quote]

No, we are talking about you. Only you, do not get off topic, Mexicunt.

You did not have the choice, its why you got kicked out. Way to have selective memory.

Also, I personally WATCHED you spam the server, its why I banned you.

Stop saying "nigga" you are a fucking beaner who skates on a shitty skateboard because you are a poor fuck.

cheeeeese
08-30-2010, 03:15 PM

So explain to me, where have you earned the respect you think you deserve?[/quote]

and u cant say i did something cause my team fucking did. i had no part of that niggggggggggggga[/quote]

No, we are talking about you. Only you, do not get off topic, Mexicunt.

You did not have the choice, its why you got kicked out. Way to have selective memory.

Also, I personally WATCHED you spam the server, its why I banned you.

Stop saying "nigga" you are a fucking beaner who skates on a shitty skateboard because you are a poor fuck.[/quote]

u just got offtopic again digital, watch your language! <3

DigitalTerrorist
08-30-2010, 03:16 PM
Avoiding the issues at hand.

dejavu
08-30-2010, 04:41 PM
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef yo