PDA

View Full Version : KSFClan #1 24/7 (buck_wild/xiv/bigloop) DM/Rank

Heartless
08-26-2010, 03:45 AM
I truly miss combat surfing, but sadly the server is now dead T___T. Not too long ago the SG surf server was dead too, but then they made a 24/7 surf_10x_reloaded server. And the server was full from day one. Now I do not see why people like it so much since I think that surf_10x_reloaded is the worst combat map, but it seems that people want a 24/7 combat surf server, instead of a combination of combat maps and skill maps. Now this is just a suggestion to have one of the popular combat maps as a 24/7. Or we could just have a server with good combat maps only, the 24/7 was based on SG's success.

Thanks fur reading ^__^

T!cK
08-26-2010, 07:21 AM
Fuck deathmatch but yeah 22 slot and bano.

unt0uch4bl3
08-26-2010, 07:40 AM
If you look at the regular surf server, it was made 24/7 Combat yesterday. I'm not sure if evolv cleaned up the maplist though, because I saw surf vegetables. Maybe tell him to do so when you see him?

aImZ
08-26-2010, 08:27 AM
well id suggest to keep some classic maps like bano oder skyland in it (additionally to the typical combats like buck and bigloop)

Heartless
08-26-2010, 09:27 AM
If you look at the regular surf server, it was made 24/7 Combat yesterday. I'm not sure if evolv cleaned up the maplist though, because I saw surf vegetables. Maybe tell him to do so when you see him?Will do, thanks.

evolv
08-27-2010, 01:16 PM
I actually just recently turned the surf server into an all combat server (with the exception of fruits and vegetables because those maps are good at filling up servers). I hope it will be repopulated, there is a ranking system on that server, but currently DeathMatch is not enabled. Im gonna see how the server does now, if it continues to stay empty I can try added deathmatch to see if that makes any difference.

aImZ
08-28-2010, 10:13 AM
hope that server gets popular again without DM, the combat always was fun:D

T!cK
08-28-2010, 10:16 AM
respawn is good enough dm ^^ just need it advertised.

when me and digital changed it to xiv loads of people came back so people still got it on favourites.

Heartless
08-29-2010, 06:35 PM
respawn is good enough dm ^^ just need it advertised.

when me and digital changed it to xiv loads of people came back so people still got it on favourites.Yeah I noticed that, I always go on the combat server and try to get it on one of the popular maps and people start joining. But sadly not more than 5 people come T__T