PDA

View Full Version : ownd abusing admin

wowies
08-21-2010, 01:57 AM
omg...

the whole server wanted a extend on the map and it was going to pass but ownd canceled it!!!! :evil:

http://imgur.com/debB3.jpg

Ownd
08-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Wow u fucking retard crying because i cancelled a extend vote it was demon that is abusing no won first then he made a other vote that only had 1 more yes then no and i cancelled it because he never would get the record over 10 minutes at 4 lol

Ownd
08-21-2010, 02:03 AM
And ur thinking that the whole server wanted to thats WRONG i saw 5 voted yes at the secound vote and 4 voted no

pand3mic
08-21-2010, 02:05 AM
lolretard

wowies
08-21-2010, 02:05 AM
wow no need for abuse :(

wowies
08-21-2010, 02:14 AM
and errrrrrrrr da rules say ur allowed 2 votes? he was gonna smash da wr m8

T!cK
08-21-2010, 03:58 AM
And this is why we shouldn't have rules.

unt0uch4bl3
08-21-2010, 11:48 AM
We have rules because you guys are like ten years old. Do not have any self control, cannot be respectful towards each other and can not get along with any one else otherthan a few close friends.

bravesurf
08-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Imo all servers with admins other than the server owner should have certain rules. Admins are basically there as normal players, but have some abilities in case situations develop where they can use them for the common good of the other people on the server. Such ass muting, kicking and banning fags. Extending, canceling votes, slaying for fun etc is both annoying and childish. There are 100+ maps on the server. If admins extend and do mapvotes as they please, the players would only get to play whatever map the admin felt like playing. Also, the rules avoid admins from abusing their powers to satisfy players with certain influence. Not gonna give any names, but I bet we all can think of a few who just won't shut up about changing the map the second they get bored and is done with whatever they needed to do.

T!cK
08-21-2010, 12:20 PM
We have rules because you guys are like ten years old. Do not have any self control, cannot be respectful towards each other and can not get along with any one else otherthan a few close friends.

hahahahahahahahahahaha this has been going on for YEARS! I have self control, I have respect and I get along with pretty much any-one as long as they aren't retarded.

We have rules because elitist fag surfers bitch about map changes, yet BEG and BROWNNOSE admins 5 minutes later for a change to the map THEY want.

Habitat
08-21-2010, 02:16 PM
whats goin on in here

aImZ
08-21-2010, 07:22 PM
[quote="T!cK":ego89ggl]And this is why we shouldn't have rules.

hahahahahahahahahahaha this has been going on for YEARS! I have self control, I have respect and I get along with pretty much any-one as long as they aren't retarded.

We have rules because elitist fag surfers bitch about map changes, yet BEG and BROWNNOSE admins 5 minutes later for a change to the map THEY want.[/quote:ego89ggl]

well theres some ture point to that
also not every clan member is liek 10 years old;) i mean i dont mind if there are rules or not but i think its kinda sad that we "need" them and since they were introduced they were pretty much "abused" (the rules) to bitch about admins

unt0uch4bl3
08-21-2010, 07:39 PM
people were bitching about admins much more before the rules. Doesn't matter now, every vote, every map change, every sourcemod command is logged. That alone should prevent the urge to excessively use commands. And if not, then taking away admin takes like 2 seconds.

demon
08-21-2010, 09:25 PM
guys can we just stop the admin abusing pls?

T!cK
08-22-2010, 02:46 AM
people were bitching about admins much more before the rules. Doesn't matter now, every vote, every map change, every sourcemod command is logged. That alone should prevent the urge to excessively use commands. And if not, then taking away admin takes like 2 seconds.

wow that was fucking gay i just destroyed your argument so you threaten me with taking admin away? for some of us admin isnt about a huge power trip.

-aimz

well theres some ture point to that
also not every clan member is liek 10 years old;) i mean i dont mind if there are rules or not but i think its kinda sad that we "need" them and since they were introduced they were pretty much "abused" (the rules) to bitch about admins

Yeah I agree with this, but we didn't need rules stating exactly what we can and can't do. A simple slap on the wrist would have sufficed. These rules won't effect 90% of ksf, who barely ever use admin. These rules should be common sense.

aImZ
08-22-2010, 09:25 AM
These rules won't effect 90% of ksf, who barely ever use admin. These rules should be common sense.

amen

DigitalTerrorist
08-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I agree, Ownd is a faggot.