06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
First Name: Max

CSS Username: Ryuzaki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16428489

Steam Account Name: Ryuzaki

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): Almost 4 years now

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 1 year

List of Skill Maps Completed: Quite a few, just to list some: surf_bob, surf_amplitude series, surf_olympics, surf_fruits/vegetables/animals, surf_ny_advance (Just went down my maps list and chose the ones i know i beat).

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I've been in numerous clans and scrim teams, and KSF seems like it would be one of my favorite clans. It has very friendly people, I really like the community, and I want to get to know everyone better.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I am going to become more active on the forums, ventrilo, and try to donate if possible.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I have a microphone but I don't use it frequently. I can start to if you'd like me to.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? Not right now. I will though.

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? I have been in vent a few times, but didn't really say much.

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) Nope

chef. lack
06-24-2010, 11:06 PM
This guy definitely tears noobs apart.

Zentrix
06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Passed the tryout, let the vote begin.

Personally im saying yes. He's mature, surfs great and as Chef mentioned he's good enough.
- zen

Phenom
06-28-2010, 01:39 AM
I dont know you very well, but your surfing reputation is great.

If you pop into vent, i will give you a yes.

Ryuzaki
07-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Bump =)