PDA

View Full Version : Unban request (banned for no reason)

Silent_Eliminator
06-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: Silent_Eliminator

Time you were banned: ~2:50 pm 2010-06-06

Number of people on the server at the time: about 14

Admins online(afk or not): Can't really say, I think there was 1

Which admin do you think banned you: Dont know

Why you think you were banned: The admin though I was hacking

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20658461

Sorry for the lack of precise answers, since i do not have access to the server infos, I can't know exactly the number of people and admins.
I was playing on a very lucky round, accumulating HeadShots, I was about 20 kills 4 deaths, when a person started to whine that I was hacking (which i was obviously not and would never attempt because hacks are for noobies). After some time, I bough an awp, started accumulating some kills again, the guy that was saying I was hacking suddenly cam behind me, shot 1 deagle bullet, I turned around (he was point blank range) and shot without scoping, got a lucky hs. I then typed my luck : "NO SCOPE, LOL!". And the second after got banned, received the message "you got added to our banned list"

So please I would like to be unbanned, because i got banned for no apparent reason and if the admin that banned me still says that I hack, i would really like him to show me a demo, to see myself playing normally.

Thanks in advance, I really liked playing on your surf server.

Silent_Eliminator
06-06-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Acid was on the server, and by the way think it is him who banned me.

Silent_Eliminator
06-06-2010, 01:28 PM
Seems the ban was temporarly set, since I am already unbanned, thanks anyways

Silent_Eliminator
06-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh well, let me correct myself, I have access to another KSF server, not the one I got banned from...
It was a surf battle/skill server
Wish i can get unbanned from it

DigitalTerrorist
06-06-2010, 05:51 PM
We usually use IP's to mediate punishments, and sometimes people get banned wrongly on basis of hacking, its just the way it goes in a popular server, send your IP to me and I'll unban you.