Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: tweety

Time you were banned: prem?

Number of people on the server at the time:--

Admins online(afk or not):--

Which admin do you think banned you:--

Why you think you were banned:--

Your SteamID: Nonsteam

ok, i try come on server and i cant idk why i banned yes i have non-steam when i read that Readthis before posting post it says it only ban for 1 hour but i try again next day and server not let me in please unban my nonsteam!!

sorry for bad english

T!cK
05-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Might actually wanna fill out that form....

Phenom
05-14-2010, 03:31 PM
I wont unban you until this form is filled out.

aImZ
05-14-2010, 04:37 PM
i dont think he can fill out much more there: if i got it right he was banned while not being on the server

unt0uch4bl3
05-14-2010, 06:23 PM
no steam players have steam_0:0:0 steam ids (or something similar) . when one gets banned they all get banned... just unban the no steam steam id from whatever server

Daniel
05-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Probably the bhop server since nobody else has complained...next time im on counterstrike ill unban nonsteam from the bhop server.

tweety
05-15-2010, 02:39 AM

i dint fill it becuase i NEVER been on the server this is my 1st time visiting and i am already banned SO I CANT TELL how many admins were on what time it was CAN I???

use your brain

also my full nosteam id is: STEAM_0:0:2017461291

Zentrix
05-16-2010, 06:28 PM
[....] SO I CANT TELL how many admins were on what time it was CAN I???

use your brain

Wrong attitude.

T!cK
05-17-2010, 12:19 PM

i dint fill it becuase i NEVER been on the server this is my 1st time visiting and i am already banned SO I CANT TELL how many admins were on what time it was CAN I???

use your brain

also my full nosteam id is: STEAM_0:0:2017461291

fair enough, BUT UR caps DOESNT help YOU any.

also thanks for reporting the bug i guess but why are you so bothered to get on a server you never played on before?

tweety
05-21-2010, 02:03 PM
well i use to play on this server like 1 and half years ago(i stoped when col mustard quit ksf and made his own clan).. this & cha clan where the only 2 servers good enough to be played on imo.. if you go on other servers either they are some polish or russion server which ban you without a reason or their is them servers with 100tick surf_10x_reloaded.. i dont like both of them kind.. ksf is non of them kind so thats why i posted..

sry for the late replay inet was down =/

also thanks for reporting the bug i guess

and i thank you.. its my fault for being really cheap and not geting the game the legit way..

evolv
05-26-2010, 01:29 PM
You should really let us know who banned you..