PDA

View Full Version : Pi Pi abusing admin.

Osiris
05-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Hey guys, over the past 3 or 4 weeks I've gotten to know alot of you, I go by ^Osiris -- and I've come to love your server and your clan, all but one. Pi pi ahs been consistently abusing his admin. It was nothing serious or game altering until this morning starting at around 11:15ish when the map changed to surf_elements_beta3. I had been lobbying to get everyone to RTV to get there and I was really exited to play it, and it was all I was going to do before leaving to do a project for a class. Pi Pi came in and at first did nothing, then changed me to CT right as we got to gun round, and got me killed. I asked him why, he told me it was to balance teams which I said was unfair because they still had himself, terrorist, evening, and a bunch of other ridiculously good players, and asked him to either change me back (because I was person in and got people to come T, so it was only fair that I stay with my team) or to send more people to CT to balance it. He refused to do both. I changed back, then he again waited till the gun portion and changed me to get me killed. He did this two or three more times, giving me shit the entire time. Then, after accepting to stay CT, I got CT's organized and we were right about to win. All we needed was fire and I was right about to win, and he slays me, then laughs at me. He then slays me twice more, including the one round where our team actually won after I organized it. I told him that it was the last straw and that I was going to the forums to report him, he first made a plea for my to not do it, then started saying "WAAAAAH", calling me a baby. I know alot of admins and clan members by this point, had some good discussions with alot of people, and come to like the clan as a whole, but Pi Pi's actions were childlike and ridiculous, even after almost a dozen please for him to stop (in one map alone).

T!cK
05-02-2010, 11:48 AM
This is abuse, but do you have logs? Chat logs? demos?

Osiris
05-02-2010, 11:58 AM
I turned off CS:S to post this, I don't know if there's a way to find the log after turning off CS:S, if there is, tell me and I will. Also, I was just inthe server, he came in during XIV, we were both T, he turned me into a CT and shot me in the face... Theres were at least 15 other people in the server when both of these happened.

EDIT: I thought I should also add that I doubt Pi Pi will deny it. After I posted my thread and ate lunch, I came into the server and told medix and kravual, then when Pi Pi joined, medix slapped him and he sarcastically started saying "abuse" and then medix slayed him and he said "omg! im posting this on forums" and medix said "noooooooo! please don't!"...

evolv
05-02-2010, 12:03 PM
His admin will be lowered until he contacts me. This is about the fifth complaint ive had about Pi Pi and I have already told him before to cut out the admin abuse.

Osiris
05-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Thank you evolv, I appreciate that you guys care about the community, so many clans just have their admins do whatever and then they don't care. Thanks again :)

x!Blade
05-03-2010, 03:03 AM
hi,

ye, he uses no clip all the time to beat a level or a map once some 1 said on the mic i think it was osris or shib idk that "pi pi you arnt a good admin" and then he replays saying "i dont give a fuck about being a good admin" e.g. on surf_sc_essence i said in the main chat if some admin can put me to level 6 becuase i couldnt beat level 5 =/ so pi pi puts me on level 8 for some reason and then slays me.. i dont know if you are alloud to ask an admin to teleport you , but if not he atleast could have said that instead of teleporting me to level 8 and then slaying me.

unt0uch4bl3
05-03-2010, 06:26 AM
There's always a bad apple in the bunch.

I'm sure if there even are complaints about an admin, whether the complaints are true or false (not saying they are false), there is already a problem with the admin and I wouldn't want someone like that to have any privileges.

aImZ
05-03-2010, 06:49 AM
for your question: you are allowed to ask, but dont expect that you get the teleport

Osiris
05-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I'm not really one to complain unless something is seriously wrong. And to that statement ealier, I told Pi Pi he was being a bad admin by changing me over and over by getting me killed and he said "I dont really care about being a good admin". Thanks for taking action, and hopefully I can continue playing on this server without any more drama :)