PDA

View Full Version : Fenix

DigitalTerrorist
04-26-2010, 10:58 PM
CSS Username: fenixNR?

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) No.

How long has this player been in the clan? 76 hours max.

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: Problems with authority, acting like he has more say then he has, attitude problems, and did not pass tryout.

Additional Comments/Concerns: General consensus is, he is unwanted by the active KSF clan.

Daniel
04-26-2010, 11:00 PM
I second this.

kravual
04-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Well over the years of being in KSF I have seen many people in and out of KSF. There seems to be a bit of a difference with this young one, he seems a little more cocky and a tad bit on the douche side of things. I know what I am saying could be bending the time warp for what is actually true but it is. You seem to think that you are above and beyond without buzz light year and have no true meaning for which I shall have to say you should no longer be in KSF. Please Refrain from Trolling any further for I will never read this thread again. Also I will have to say it was nice knowing you but farewell my good friend.

T!cK
04-26-2010, 11:11 PM
I also agree with this, he did not pass the tryout and does not fufill the skill requirements.

When I have seen him ingame his attitude seems that he only joined ksf to wear the tag and shit on people.

FenixNR
04-27-2010, 02:11 AM
Do as you wish. I have no problem with authority, but when digital is on the server telling everyone he has more power in the clan than anyone else and can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants I think is BS. I don't use admin on anyone that hasn't done something for it. Spamming music that everyone says turn off or that is horridly bad through the speakers. I have been slayed more times by digital for the stupidest shit but only when no other ksf members are in there. Maybe you should go in and listen to him sometime on someone else's steam account but like I said no need for it. If you want me removed then do so.

As for me not passing skill, that would be col. mustards decision so you can ask him why. But then again, I know quite a couple of current members that can't pass them either.

DigitalTerrorist
04-27-2010, 07:22 AM
Do as you wish. I have no problem with authority, but when digital is on the server telling everyone he has more power in the clan than anyone else and can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants I think is BS. I don't use admin on anyone that hasn't done something for it. Spamming music that everyone says turn off or that is horridly bad through the speakers. I have been slayed more times by digital for the stupidest shit but only when no other ksf members are in there. Maybe you should go in and listen to him sometime on someone else's steam account but like I said no need for it. If you want me removed then do so.

As for me not passing skill, that would be col. mustards decision so you can ask him why. But then again, I know quite a couple of current members that can't pass them either.

Your crusade against me speaks against you instead of for you. I slayed you once since you joined KSF, and that was for respawning in jail, after you have yelled at others for it, everyone who respawns in jail may not get caught yes, but the ones who do are reminded not to do it again, as a KSF member, a new one especially, you should have promoted that to the fullest extent. And as with every case of alleged abuse, pics or didn't happen, and that is meant with all sincerity.

thatnigsteve
04-27-2010, 07:53 AM
I also agree with this, he did not pass the tryout and does not fufill the skill requirements.

When I have seen him ingame his attitude seems that he only joined ksf to wear the tag and shit on people.

i second this, this is a pro surf clan and if a member cannot meet the minimum requirements that ksf ask for then he should not be in/wear ksf and i also feel that fenix let a bit too much gas go to his head after being accepteds

.:Deadeye:.
04-27-2010, 01:11 PM
im sure if we made every member that is currently in ksf pass the tryout we would lose QUITE afew members.

mclovin
04-27-2010, 03:44 PM
i do agree with digital, he is arogant. i have never had a actual conversation with him in vent he doesnt participate with the ksf clan. i do not believe he has the ksf attitude. and i do not think he belongs in this clan.

Acid-Fries
04-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Being the final vote on this and being a head admin i no OFFICIALLY kick Fenix out! :ugeek:

T!cK
04-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Being the final vote on this and being a head admin i no OFFICIALLY kick Fenix out! :ugeek:

dude thats a fucking cool smiley

evolv
05-02-2010, 12:11 PM
Im gonna stay out of this one.

meh
05-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Although I have nothing against fenix, it is obvious that the clan does not want him and having him stay in ksf will only create more problems. I asked fenix personally to respectably walk away from the situation and the clan. I appreciate his maturity and understanding.

thread locked.