First Name: Eddie

CSS Username: frozen

Steam ID: 0:1:17209534

Steam Account Name: cssrefuge

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 2 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 2 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 2 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: ember, liberation, advance

Reason applying for KSF Clan: i want to be in a surf clan that has skilled members

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: i populate the server

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? no

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? yes

Are you currently in another clan? no

evolv
04-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Alright he beat liberation, ember, and advance. Approved for application.

aImZ
04-25-2010, 07:10 PM
yes: skilled and nice to be around

Daniel
04-25-2010, 07:22 PM
You are cool and good and I like you, but this is literally the first day I have ever seen you. Its a no from me until you prove you will stick around and be loyal. I will change this to a yes in a few weeks if you are still around, but for now it is a no.

DigitalTerrorist
04-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Yes from me, passed the tryout and possesses the skills for becoming even better.

.Eric
05-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Yes from me, passed the tryout and possesses the skills for becoming even better.

Yeah, there is potential, but i also agree with what daniel said with only seeing him once.

It's a no from me until you've been in the server for longer.

medix
05-02-2010, 06:26 PM
I have seen frozen in the surf server alot. It is a yes from me. He is pretty good.

kravual
05-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Frozen. You inspire me on many levels depending upon the mood on which I am in depending on the day and the setting. At some points you make me giggle, or others you make me cry. There is even more behind this than truth though my friend, there is love. It seems that you have come across our server on spite and in need of true friends, which I feel that you have found. I know that you possible are unaware of this but, indeed it is true. We, you and I, me and you, have been through it all. Watching late night cartoons together, masturbating in the ventrilo channel, and of course out favorite cuddling within each others arms. I know that you see me as He-Man coming to save the day and defending you from the evil skeletor, but its true because that is all that I ever wanted was to be your He-Man. I mean if we were ever in a situation where we were surrounded by Goldar, Squatt, and Baboo, and we had to morph into the Megazord, of course we would because thats just what we do you know? Well I found that as long as you have my back and I have your back, we can be together forever and you could possible be one of the very well known people among my knowledge. Well enough said for the time being, I hereby accept your application as another yes to the pile.

aImZ
05-07-2010, 10:07 PM
wow that sure is a love letter:D

Phenom
05-08-2010, 09:20 AM
youre so homo kravual. I say yes to frozen, i like him hanging out in vent and hes great to have in the server.

evolv
05-08-2010, 07:52 PM
Ok you passed the tryouts and received six acceptances. Welcome to the clan.