PDA

View Full Version : Breads App. :DD

.MiKE.Bread.
04-20-2010, 03:01 PM
First Name: Mike

CSS Username: .MiKE.Bread.

Steam ID: Will supply will i return to my pc

Steam Account Name:Kanoop

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate):like 3 years, i have been off lately due to my fat ass dad playing warhammer online way to fucking much haha.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate):2 yr

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server:on and off for like 6-7 months, played alot before y'all got hacked.

List of Skill Maps Completed:shit good question, ill get back to you on that lol

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I have some friends that are in it and i enjoy the community.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Love, probably money and i'll advertise like mother.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone:yes yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums?just joined but will

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo?i do not have vent atm

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) no siiiiir

The applicant must then receive five acceptance posts by KSF Clan members and/or one acceptance by a head administrator of KSF. ok

T!cK
04-20-2010, 09:50 PM
When did we get hacked?

.MiKE.Bread.
04-21-2010, 01:02 PM
It was awhile ago, like i was playing and these guys from this clan came in and then shit started getting fucked up, like hella lag and i forget which admin was on but they were saying the forums were getting hacked. I got the fuck outta there cuz i didn't know if they would be able to hack me haha.

ryan s
04-21-2010, 03:21 PM
<3 YOU MIKE!
You have 7 yeses from me, even though only 1 counts :3

DigitalTerrorist
04-21-2010, 04:00 PM
No, because I don't know you, and because your name is gay.

.MiKE.Bread.
04-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks god it's opposite day Digi! Thanks for the vote!

DigitalTerrorist
04-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks god it's opposite day Digi! Thanks for the vote!

You are gayer then AIDS.

.MiKE.Bread.
04-22-2010, 01:09 PM
Hey! AIDS ain't no joke! I had a cat that died from it?!

Zentrix
04-23-2010, 03:16 AM
Don't really know you, you have to be high skilled if i would give you my acceptance. I'll have to see more of you.
For the record (everyone): remember, everyone are able to be "nice"/"cool". This wont get you in! No matter how long you have been around, you gotta stand out.

.MiKE.Bread.
04-25-2010, 12:51 AM
I'll keep that in mind ;]