PDA

View Full Version : I Want To Join KSF

MRMP5
04-18-2010, 06:41 AM
hello, I think i have what it takes to join KSF. I am a talented surfer on most maps other than 1 or 2.
I have a great personality and will respect Admins and other players, I will also try to help out in anyway I can. I am somewhat well known on the server to some people.

steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1672115889

Name: {I AM} Dont Ban Me Bro!|Ss

aImZ
04-18-2010, 08:11 AM
well u didnt even find the template u have to use...

MRMP5
04-18-2010, 08:37 AM
First Name: Willaim

CSS Username: {I AM} Dont ban me bro!|Ss

Steam ID:

Steam Account Name:believed_mr_mp5a5

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 2 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 1 year

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 3 months

List of Skill Maps Completed: surf_vegetables, surf_fruits, surf_forbidden tomb, surf_sunset.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I have always wanted to join because of the server REP. and because it is by far my favorite server, I will leave the |Ss clan if i am able to join KSF.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: none so far. but I will try to in the future

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: not often

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? yes, it depends on the topic

Do you participate on the KSF Ventrilo? no

Are you currently in another clan? If so please post your current clan. (You cannot be in another clan while in KSF) I am in the clan |Ss I am willing to leave for KSF

Daniel
04-18-2010, 09:55 AM
We have a new policy where you must complete a try out proving that you are a skilled surfer. Once you do this, you can post an application on the forum.

evolv
04-18-2010, 11:29 AM
You must pass the tryout first and your age does not meet the requirement. Application closed.